Honeywell Safes (SISCO INC.) — the support number is bogus!
I purchased a honeywell safe from SEARS. The Model is 2087D. This model is a battery operated.
The safe is locked and will not open! I have changed batteries multiple times, but nothing seems to work!
All my valuables are inside and I can not get to them!!! I have been calling the customer support number provided on the manual and website, and the line is off the hook (busy) even when the place is closed!! Their fax number rings but nothing picks up. I can not get a hold of anyone!
No one seems to work there!!! I don't know what to do! My passport is in the safe and I am traveling out of the country next week! I am stuck with no help!
I would not recommend this product to anyone!
More Honeywell Safes (SISCO INC.) Complaints & Reviews
- Honeywell - very bad work environment!
- Honeywell - employee treatment
- Honeywell - the honeywell song
- Honeywell - career at honeywell is a sad joke!
- Honeywell International inc - fradulent check
- Honeywell Payment Systems - I need advice before making the next step.
- Honeywell - roaming service cancellation
- Honeywell - bad management
- Honeywell Model#2077D Safe - parts list and availability
- honeywell warm mist humidifier with removable tank - warranty