Menu

complaints

Home Solutionz Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Home Solutionz at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Home Solutionz has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Home Solutionz. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Home Solutionz complaints 5

Sort by:

Newest Home Solutionz complaints

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Home Solutionz After getting estimates from 3 companies, I decided to go with Home Solutionz for my stairs

After getting estimates from 3 companies, I decided to go with Home Solutionz for my stairs. The total project cost was $2,700 to replace the carpeting with laminate. I paid $1,350.00 on 04/09 and the remaining $1,350.00 on 04/14, which was the day of the job. On 04/15, I received a refund of $180.19 for padding that I was charged for but never used, as well as an extra box of laminate.

Unfortunately, the stairs are now very unsafe because the area beneath the stair lip was filled in, which goes against the code (ROC case #***). Home Solutionz claims that this is the only way to install the material, so the project needs to be redone and the carpet needs to be reinstalled. I had to take time off work (3 times) to view and return carpet samples at ***, even though Home Solutionz had the option to provide samples. The cost of the material and installation of the carpeting is much less than what I paid for the project, but the company refuses to reimburse me according to *** on 06/01.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Home Solutionz I hired Home Solutionz to destroy the existing tile in our home and put in new tile

I hired Home Solutionz to destroy the existing tile in our home and put in new tile. They also painted the whole inside of the house, including doors and trim. When we met with the sales guy, he convinced us to go with their company because he said the tile had a "For Life" warranty, even if it cracked or broke. He also gave us a quote to paint every room except one, but that room would have the doors, ceiling, and trim painted white to match the rest of the house. Well, our tile cracked in three different places. I had a professional come out and he said the subfloor wasn't installed right under those spots, which is why the tile cracked. I called Home Solutionz and they said the tile warranty is only for 24 months and they couldn't come fix the subfloor and tile, even though it wasn't done right in the first place and the sales guy promised us a "For Life" warranty for cracking. Also, they never painted the room that needed the trim and doors painted. I didn't call Home Solutionz right away to fix the problem because of COVID19 and being pregnant, which put me at risk. When I finally called them about the missed room, they said it's past the 2-year warranty and they can't fix it. They charged me for a service they never did. And when I asked for the subcontractor's info who painted our house, they wouldn't give it to me.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Home Solutionz I had Home Solutionz LLC come to my house to measure for fancy tile

I had Home Solutionz LLC come to my house to measure for fancy tile. They took out my old ceramic tile. They said it would take a week, so I stayed in a hotel because it would be dusty. I'm disabled and in a wheelchair, so I couldn't finish in a week. I had to stay in the hotel for 3 more days. I'm 70 years old and don't have much money. After a month, the tile started coming apart. They had to come back months later and remove the whole floor again! I couldn't leave my house this time because it was too expensive. They don't care about disabled people. They said they would make 2 custom pieces for the door entries, but they didn't make any and they all came up. Now, after several months, the floor is coming apart again. The installer told me the door entry pieces wouldn't work. I talked to Briamna and she said they couldn't fix it. So now I won't have anything between my tile room and the new flooring. They sent someone to fix the separating tiles, but he hit it with a hammer and now it's coming apart again. Dealing with the office staff is unbelievable. I tried to check on the double billing, but they won't let me talk to the billing department. Do they think I should hit the floor with a hammer in my wheelchair? It has been very expensive and I'm questioning their warranty work. It also cost me over $500 to clean up their mess. They didn't cover anything. I regret going with them. I should have stayed with ***.

Is Home Solutionz legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Home Solutionz as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Home Solutionz stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Home Solutionz should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Home Solutionz earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Home Solutionz achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Home Solutionz. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Home Solutionz has received 8 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Homesolutionz.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Home Solutionz website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Homesolutionz.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a homesolutionz.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Home Solutionz protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Home Solutionz has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
E

Home Solutionz Sales associate, ***, misrepresentd the product and warranty

Sales associate, ***, misrepresentd the product and warranty. Associate explained that the laminate flooring that was purchased was waterproof under 4inches of standing water for 72 hours. Associate also stated that the product was ideal for the two bathrooms being redone. I specifically confirmed that the product was waterproof and not just water resistant with the associate several times. On the day the project commenced, a contractor indicated that laminate should absolutely NOT go in bathrooms and even minimal splashing/moisture will cause swelling within 6 months. I called the project manager (PM) immediately to express my concern. The PM agreed that laminate should not go in bathrooms. The product that we were sold was misrepresented and is not suitable for the job. I expressed interest in continuing the job with a different waterproof product; however, the PM stated that I would have a 33% restocking fee for the product and exchange. The PM was unwilling to work with me regarding this request. Furthermore, the sales associate made it seem like any damage caused by moisture would be covered under the lifetime warranty, which is inaccurate. I was definitely mislead in this regard. Additionally, the sales associate ordered the incorrect amount of product (specifically the stair nose). 7 additional planks are needed to complete the project and ordering them will delay project completion by 3-5 weeks. PM did not disclose this information to me immediately, but instead we found out by overhearing a conversation with her contractor. PM has yet to apologize about the mistake made on behalf of her employee, did not offer any reasonable resolution, and was extremely rude when discussing this matter. PM only continues to refer to the contract without holding company or sales associate accountable for their deception, misrepresentation, and misleading information regarding product and warranty.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Home Solutionz I paid this company on April 13th and was supposed to have an appointment on April 16th

I paid this company on April 13th and was supposed to have an appointment on April 16th. They were supposed to send me paperwork to confirm the appointment, but I never received it. I had to reach out on the morning of the 16th to confirm if they were still coming. They said they couldn't come because I didn't return the paperwork, but I never got it in the first place. They said they would resend it within the hour and reschedule for April 23rd. I reached out again later that day because I still hadn't received it. They responded a few hours later and said they can't start projects on Saturdays, only finish them. I told them I work full time Monday to Friday and can only be available after 4pm. They said they would get back to me to see if they could accommodate that. I didn't hear anything, so I called on April 20th and they said they were still working on it. I didn't receive any communication. I texted on May 5th asking for an update, but didn't get a response. I texted again on May 12th and finally got a response saying they were busy. I understood and mentioned that since the school year was ending, I would have more availability during the week. They said they would get back to me. On May 14th, I reached out for an update but didn't get a response. On May 16th, I told them to either schedule me or give me a refund. They responded saying they could schedule me for Friday or Saturday. I told them it would have to be Saturday because I scheduled something since I hadn't heard back, but I also mentioned I had open availability for the following week. They let me know that night that they were still waiting for a response. On May 18th, they reached out again saying they were still trying to figure out a date for me. I reached out on May 20th asking if they had one, but didn't get a response. On May 21st, I asked for a refund since it had been over a month since I paid the deposit and still no appointment rescheduled. I asked for confirmation, otherwise I would file a complaint, but I haven't received a response yet.

Overview of Home Solutionz customer experience

Home Solutionz (homesolutionz.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several negative aspects of their services. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's poor customer service, citing unresponsive and unhelpful representatives. Additionally, many have reported subpar workmanship and installation, with numerous instances of shoddy craftsmanship and products not meeting expectations. Furthermore, there have been complaints regarding delayed project completion, leaving customers frustrated and inconvenienced. Home Solutionz has also faced criticism for their lack of transparency and hidden fees, leading to unexpected costs for unsuspecting consumers. These recurring issues have tarnished the company's reputation and left many customers dissatisfied with their overall experience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Home Solutionz contacts