Home Hardwarepoor customer service

1272 London Road
Sarnia, ON
N7S 1P5
[protected]

At the kitchen department I asked for some soft close hinge adapters for my cabinets. Ones that I had bought there before for a few dollars each. Tammy said she didn't have any but would order them and included the cost on my bill with some crown molding that she ordered for me. I picked everything up a few weeks later. When I opened the box at home I discovered that she had ordered me complete hinges with integrated soft close mechanism. I took them back and she said there were special order. I nicely reminded her that those were not what I asked for and that what I asked for was a stock item. She seemed irritated and was rude to me right away. She said she would have to find her order form and get back to me. I asked why and she said she had to find out what her cost was. I asked why that mattered and she said because it was special order. I didn't want to argue so I politely asked her to give me a call when she had it figured out. I went back in a couple weeks later because she is never available when I tried calling and she said she hadn't had time yet. It has been two months now and haven't heard anything. I emailed the Home Hardware customer service from the main website and received no response. I would like my money back. It is about $100. I never asked for those and she did not tell me that she was ordering special order hinges. There needs to be someone I can talk to. When I call the store she is never there. When I go to the store she is never there. When I do call I'm left on hold for 10-20 minutes only to find out that she's not there. I was patient but not anymore.