Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Home & Garden Hillarys Blinds Poor service and no replies / call backs. Chasing since January

Hillarys Blinds  -  Poor service and no replies / call backs. Chasing since January

E
Author of the complaint
10:24 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good Morning Hillary’s

I would like to raise a complaint so please pass this email to someone who can look into this further.

I have called and called since January chasing up to go ahead with my quote that was carried out by Gurjot on the 8th jan as below.

I have called your main number and spoken to lots of different lady’s who all promised to arrange a call back but to no avail.

I've even called the guy Gurgot that carried out the appointment on his mobile, left several messages and a text ! Nothing back!

I was told by Tracy a manager would still call back, again nothing!

Please can someone let me know what’s going on? You chased me to book the appointment in the first place when I made an inquiry and now when I want to go ahead it’s impossible to get someone to help!

I had my appointment in January! It’s really bad form!

Please let me know if you want my custom or I'll just go elsewhere as well as escalating this as it's been really poor service so far.

My number is [protected]