Heritage Park ApartmentsAvoid this place at all costs!

Heritage Park Apartments
3295 Watkins Lake Rd
Waterford, MI 48328
[protected]

I lived here for just short of 10 years [protected]) and the apartments have gone downhill. Besides the very noisy neighbors, barking dogs, poor parking and constantly broken outer locks, they will scam you out of your security deposit. My expenses coincidently were equal to my security deposit. Among them, I was charged for a 20 year old dishwasher which should have been replaced anyway and water damage from the apartment behind me that they cleaned up but never fixed. I have sent two letters questioning these charges and both have been ignored. Avoid this place at all costs. I'm so glad that I'm out of there and am now a homeowner.