The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved HerbaLife — unauthorized billing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I sent $9.95 for information that was supposed to be here in 2 days. I knew that was impossible to come from the U.S. in that time but got about 10 days later. The package has a DVD & a 'workbook'. You are instructed to call your mentor for more instructions after you watch part of the Dvd. You can only watch part of it cause you have to get a 'code' from your mentor to go farther. After that point you have 14 days to decide if you want to continue with the business. If you don't let them know when the 14 days is up they bill you $40 for the dvd.
I have repeatedly contacted this person but she won't return my calls or emails. Of course she billed my credit card for the $40. I don't have an address to send the DVD back to& she won't give me one. I guess thats how they make money ripping people off with overpriced material.
More HerbaLife Complaints & Reviews
- HerbaLife - terrible experience
- HerbaLife - rude employees
- HerbaLife - rip off
- HerbaLife - rip people off
- HerbaLife - plomo in the products
- Herbal Life International - Unauthorized billing
- HerbaLife - selling personal information
- HerbaLife - scam
- Herbalife International - herbalife ultimate prostate formula
- HerbaLife - not helpful, disappointment