Herbal Groupsmisrepresented product

K

I ordered a FREE sample of this product- Intra Cleanse which stated you had to pay shipping and handling and you would recieve a FREE sample of this cleansing roduct. Once recieved, it states on the infomation insert that if you do not return the unused portion within two weeks your account will be charged $88.73!! The website does not work and the phone number keeps disconnecting. I did reach an operator and she put me on hold, then the line was convienently disconnected. I WILL be getting to the bottom this even if I have to contact a lawyer.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices