Heng Tailing Waqrehouse C. Ltd.online shopping:- sale!! — mini diy lathe and angle grinder sanding belt adaptor

A Dec 09, 2019

Hi. I purchased both these items on-line on 28/09/2019. As you can see the description of the goods clearly state that I ordered a Mini DIY lathe and an Angle Grinder Sanding belt adaptor. All I received was the sand belts and a set of chisels for the Lathe. If you forward me a direct email address I can send you pictures of the complete order as sent by the supplier and also a photo of the goods received. You will see that they do not correspond. Also according to the web-site delivery to Europe was 7 days, however it took over 7 weeks for me to get the goods. As I ordered these as a Christmas I was very disappointed with my delivery. The total cost of the goods was $39.98 and they offered me a refund of $4, what an insult. I hope you can help me on this one.
The images of both the order confirmation and the photo of the goods received are too big to attach to this document, so maybe if you send me a direct email address I can forward you more details
Many thanks.
Aidan Bagnall

• Bo
    bobobboy Oct 31, 2020

October 31, 2020
    We were offered mobility scooters. We purchased 2 of them for about $150. After more than a
    month and several "where are they" emails, we received 2 small motorcycle kids toys. They are
    about 6 inches long. Our emails to Plmmlucky66 resulted in one from them that said the mobility
    scooters were not in their supplier offerings and they had no orders from us. We sent them all of the
    information that was sent to us including order confirmation. They offered a refund of 50%.
    We told them we wanted to return to motorcycles and they did send us the address of HONGTAiLong
    said we would have to pay the postage when we return them. Apparently they use this bait and switch of
    a lot of their orders. Do not purchase anything from CHINA.

• Ro
    Rox1SMF Oct 31, 2020

@bobobboy Sorry that happened to you. I got two cheap Chinese watches instead of scooters. I knew it was a scam though, directed at my 85 year old Mom, so I used my PayPal credit card and was able to get a refund immediately. If you paid with a credit card, or even your debit card, I'd try to strong arm your provider into refunding you without returning the items you received. Otherwise, they're helping to reward scammers who are ripping off their "valued customers."