Healthbuy.comgreen coffee bean max

K

I ordered a trial of Garcinia Cambogia on June 26, 2015. I did not order the 3 containers of Green Coffee Bean Max I was charged for. I immediately followed the instructions and returned the item. It was received at the return department address I was given on July 17, 2015. Since then I have been waiting for my refund. I was told the credit card I used could not be credited because the account was closed; it is not. I have made numerous phone calls in this time. My most recent conversation with a supposed supervisor, whom seem to always be in meetings at all times during all my phone calls, Hannah Rivers guaranteed that a check would be cut on January 4, 2016 and I would receive it no later that February 11, 2016. Guess what...no check. Three more phone calls and nothing still. I am looking in to a class action lawsuit and will be contacting the Attorney General.