Having problems with Health Grades?

Health Grades Customer Service Contacts

999 18th Street, Suite 600
Denver, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Health Grades Customer Service. Initial Health Grades complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Health Grades above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Health Grades. Discuss the issues you have had with Health Grades and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

HealthgradesFix the lists

You should update the provided information better. I think you should check it once in three-four months. I'm saying this because the doctor I found in your list wasn't working anymore and same happened 3 times. Things like that really irritate, especially if you need a specialist urgently.
It's a serious problem, I think. Thought that maybe you didn't know.
Please, fix everything.

HealthgradesFake doctor reviews

I left a negative review about one doctor. I told only truth and described my bad experience in details. Unfortunately HealthGrades didn't post my reviews and when I asked them why they did not reply. There are only positive reviews about that doctor and that's terrible. By looking at information at HealthGrades website it looks like her reputation is spotless, and sad that's not true. I advice everyone to stay away from HealthGrades and don't believe anything you read there.

www.healthgrades.comAssociated with & aspen dental&

Healthgrades, Subsidiary from Denver, CO. Represents ASPEN DENTAL in Laconia, NH .
      There are offices and Manchester, Keene, Lebanon, etc. I would trust a site that was updated to trust the office here. IN that, I checked Manchester and other offices and there were no complaints.
      While I was signed into their site, they do not have Aspen Dental, Keene. They also have a list of number or feedback, not pro or con. Starts everyone with 3/2 but ins't updated. Sorry, just seems like that to me, after years of service, all these places are good, and not perfect.
      They are misleading, and Aspen Dental is spreading without check from this company not keeping the Laconia, NH site up to par. Enough time already. !!
      You load of complaints has lead me to believe this site is damaging to the trust we give the feedback we read. With no complaints and they should at least "LINK" your site to it. I could have used your site in June 2014. I would not be researching complaints against Aspen Dental and NOW I find your site.
      I do believe you could have a task force police the wagon that popup in the morning to service you with a Doctor. Than all you have to do it list it on you website. Good luck, thank you, joat

Health Grades Inc.Overall, I rate them as a Ripoff

Ordered a Doctors Report from Health Grades Inc. The report was completely blank except for number of years in practice. All other categories were listed as unknown. I decided it was a lesson learned and forgot about it. Then this past week Health Grades Inc billed my credit card a second time for $9.95. An email to them requesting information on the second credit card charge went unanswered. Overall, I rate them as a Ripoff.

Healthgradesripped off

The bait is a FREE report about a Doctors rating. You must give a credit card number fot this report.

WARNIBG the report is worthles or empty, then you can never stop the ach debits to your account. Bank of America told me the charges can follow to a new account number.

You cannot cancel online, and Healthgrades policy is only to refund a limited amount, their policy, even had you never used the service again.

• Ri
              Ribizze Aug 07, 2012

Buy a report from Healthgrades Inc. and this will appear in your account along with a $9.95 debit forever. Try to remove it, good luck. No REFUNDS, what did you expect?

HEALTH GRADES, INC. [protected]

Go to ripped off report or google them, do not be victimized. Despicable sick folks looking for a Doctor getting ripped off, ugggh.

Healthgrades.comFalse advertisement + no customer service

I have been listed on the healthgrades.com site and have NO idea how my name got on the site!!!
            I have never joined their site nor do I wish to join their site, but they have me listed as their member and a healthcare provider.
            I have also written 3 times in 3 weeks and even e-mailed their media link. I have not heard anything back.

DO NOT trust these people! It is not known where they get their info from.

• Ca
                Catherine82 Dec 14, 2016

Cindi Raife refuses to follow her company's rules. She is a useless employee.

Comments

JA Smith Nov 27, 2014

I was "given" a doctor by my provider and he was the worst. Misdiagnosed, didn't listen, and most of all didn't help. His main move was to reschedule an appointment. I responded by leaving my opinion with "HEALTHGRADES". Not only did they not post my opinion, they put 5 stars for everyone. NICE. HEALTHGRADES S U C K S ! False representation. As usual, the healthcare system lies, welcome to America.

• Na
                Narma Jul 03, 2012

I have written reviews and verified my email address, yet they have not posted my reviews or answered my emails. My reviews were all positive, except one was very negative. I don't think they are posting my reviews because of the negative one. I would not trust the site.

• Pi
                Picine Jun 25, 2012

I have been using this site for about a year. I chose a dr that had a 100% rating. After going to that dr, I realized that there was no way this dr should have that high of a rating! I waited for over an hour (1hr 40 mins). Then when I talked to the dr she didn't listen to a thing I said! She gave me the wrong meds as well. I went back to healthgrades.com and completed a survey. They did not post my survey AND the doctor called me the very next day about the survey!!! After a week I completed another survey thinking I had done something wrong on my end... still the survey did not get posted to the site. I have emailed healthgrades.com but never received a response. I do not trust the ratings or information on this site.