Health/buyfraud

I happened to look at products from this company on the Internet. I got partway through completing an order, but when the freight details came up, I cancelled my order. Nevertheless I received a Confirmation of Order on 20 April 2011, and the goods were sent to me. In another email from the Company, dated 20 April 2011, the Company wrote to me, saying that they had noticed I did not complete my order ... but the items were still sent and my card was charged $99.99. The goods were sent from an address in SCOTLAND. I requested that I return the goods which I had not ordered. I had to get an RMA from them, thus forced to open the package. I have returned the goods at a cost of $32, and I have asked for a full refund from the Company, including the postage ($99.99 + $32)
I see numerous complaints about this company on your Forum pages. How can this company be permitted to trade, when they are obviously absolute CHEATS and FRAUDSTERS?
I am willing to send full supporting documentation upon your request.

• Sr
    srbb1 Jun 03, 2014

This company is still up to NO GOOD!! I wish I had known!!!

• Fr
    Frin Dec 30, 2011

Item was not even delivered after 3 weeks!! Paid 100 over dollars and no reply was given after demanding an explanation through the stupid email system for 5 times. I wonder if the shipment was even out at the first place because no tracking number was given!!! Terribly disappointed!!