Hawthorne Management — Deceptive * Immoral * Unethical * No Integrity
It would appear that Hawthorne Management Company staff go on various Rating and review websites and post 5-Star Glowing reviews of their company while real customers and clients mainly score them a 1 or 2. The company is owned by Joe Aiken and the Manager is Sam Hicks of Charlotte NC.
Hawthorne has 24 reviews made up of 16 people ranking them 1, 2 ranking them a 4 and 6 ranking them a perfect 5 out of 5.
Here is the problem. Almost all of the 4- and 5-Star Ratings were posted on August 8. More concerning is of these they were all posted sequentially between 9:03AM and 9:09AM. Then they were all refreshed and updated within the last few weeks to keep them on the top of the list. Is this a random 1 in ten million event in which a half dozen unrelated customers happened to create accounts, logon and post glittering reviews of Hawthorne, which are contrary to most of the poor reviews on the Internet. Or is this by design and staff members of Hawthorne Management Company purposefully deceiving the public, clients and prospective clients.
Just read the 4- and 5-Star review and they read as written advertisements. That is not the purpose of this site and it lacks any integrity, morals or ethics on their part. It is also blatantly lying and false pretending to be a customer. Hawthorne Management is an organization without class. No reputable company would ever do something like this. On other similar sites I found the same disturbing pattern.
More Hawthorne Management Complaints & Reviews
- Hawthorne Management of Charlotte, NC - Service 
- Hawthorne Management - Unethical and Deceptive Company 
- Hawthorne Management - Joe H Aiken - CPA Licensing 
- Hawthorne Management - Poor Service 
- Hawthorne Management - Bad Business 
- Hawthorne Management Company - rules for fines
- Hawthorne Management - Disclosing confidential Data
- Hawthorne Management - No Integrity from Top Down!!
- Hawthorne Management Company - Worst ever