Hardee's Restaurantsservice

I visited Hardees 3810 this morning as I usually do during the week. I proceeded to order sunrise corrsiant with no meat and a small black coffee. The young lady taking the order said in a meal. I said no, the younglady had bacon on the screen and when I state again no meat she snapped and said " I got that". I didn't feel comfortable eating any food for someone who snapped at me after I clearly stated twice no meat. So I purchased my coffee. I literally go every morning M-F and I have not had an experienced like this. I have however, have had many experience's with this young lady being short and NOT listening to orders having them repeated many times.