Harbor Freight Toolsviolating women

Warning to all women!! Don't do business with any harbor freight store!!! I went there a few days ago to get a refund on an defective car heater from this crappy store, and I was treated rudely by the manager, and I was sexualy assaulted, by an employee that worked there, I informed the police, and they told me that many women have been sexually assaulted by the same employee that attacked me, and they are going to arrest him again. Yet the manager of the store keeps re-hiring this employee, no matter how many women complain or file charges against the people at this harbor freight store! I think more should be done to punish the manager & the owners of the store, and they should not be allowed to do business with anyone again!!