Hallmark ChannelDo not want lgbt content on hallmark

G Dec 22, 2019 Review updated:

Goodbye hallmark. Your channel was influenced by a very small minority of individuals along with "ellen", i'm sure. To think that the majority of your viewers were going to accept same sex kissing. You are wrong. We aren't interested and will miss the wholesome, family value movies and commercials that brought us to your viewing audience in the first place.

• 13
    13Disappointed Dec 03, 2020

I AGREE...I don't hate gay couples, but I DONT throw them in our face. Can you stand up for traditional values? I'm so disappointed in Hallmark.

• Br
    Brenda Sue65 Nov 26, 2020

I am so disappointed with the Hallmark for bowing so low to the left and allowing gay actors to be a part of your movie line up. This is the 2nd night I have tuned in to what I believed would be a wonderful new Christmas movie only to find gay actors in the show. The Hallmark channel has stooped to low this time and is no longer a family friendly network. I know this comment probably does not make a difference in your movie production, but I had to stand up for what is truth.

Brenda in Texas

• Be
    Bedroom Eyes Aug 21, 2020

Good-bye Hallmark. Hello Pureflix. I have watched Hallmark movies for years. No longer. Although I love the homosexuals that I know and work with, I detest their abnormal sexuality. And I detest even more how some homosexuals flaunt their perverted behavior in everyone's face--especially mine. Since Hallmark has chosen to stoop so low, I will move on to higher ground and find programming that truly is rated G.

• Bo
    Bobbie White Smith Aug 18, 2020

I was shocked this weekend watching a movie with the marriage of two women. I loved Hallmark because it was a channel I didn’t have worry about the woke culture. I get enough of that on other channels. I want clean, old fashioned Christmas stories and sweet love stories. Not a bunch of silly gays and lesbians kissing on each other...or anything political!. They have their own channels. So continue and I will not watch. This was my happy place and now you have ruined it.

John R. White Aug 15, 2020

Well Hallmark you let yourself be pushed into the LGBT circus and have lost your "Family Friendly" image forever. I hope you can survive with the small minority of people who like this garbage. Me and my family are not some of them. I will also complain to your advertisers and hope it hits you right in the pocket book...

• Wg
    Wg1K8p455 Dec 24, 2019

Hallmark, you disgust me with your LGBT commercials. You actually think Christians are going to sit through that stuff? WRONG! Goodbye. We're taking Hallmark off our programming with Dish. Enjoy your 1% viewers you have left.