Gutter HelmetRude Employees

We need new gutters, and I signed up for a 'free' estimate (at Costco) from Gutter Helmet.

When the scheduler called to confirm, he asked if both my husband and I would be here. I replied that I would be home. The scheduler insisted that my husband had to be home, also. I replied that I would be taking care of this, and he said that his salesman only gets paid for one trip out, and wanted my husband at here so he would not have to come out a second (unpaid) trip, when my husband had questions that I did not ask (guess they do not have phones).

I still insisted that I would speak to the salesman, and this guy actually told me (really!!)
“Men ask the technical questions that the wives don’t ask”

I told him if he did not want to deal with me, he could cancel. He even had the nerve to say that he would note that I canceled the appointment – at which point I told him to please note that I would be more than happy to speak to the salesman, and that they are the ones canceling on me.

While I am sure, today, he is telling every one how b*@chy I was, I was actually pretty calm with him, considering that he just insulted an entire gender!