Energy Wise Home Improvements Logo

Energy Wise Home Improvements

Having problems with Energy Wise Home Improvements?

Energy Wise Home Improvements Customer Service Contacts

+1 330 755 4300 (Youngstown, OH)
+1 330 630 2633 (Tallmadge, OH)
5164 Youngstown Poland Rd
Youngstown, Ohio
United States - 44514-1265
Tallmadge, OH
529 South Ave., Tallmadge, Ohio 44278

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Energy Wise Home Improvements Customer Service. Initial Energy Wise Home Improvements complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Energy Wise Home Improvements above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Energy Wise Home Improvements. Discuss the issues you have had with Energy Wise Home Improvements and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Energy Wise Home Improvementsdeck on the second floor n steps

I am so sorry i contracted this company! All the complaints i read is so much the same as mine ! Salesman came gave us an estimate of 10, 000$ to tear down n replace with a new one!! They said i needed 2500.$ down n the rest was finaned with Synchroney Bank monthly ! They said a week n its been a night mere since July 15 th wrong material n long waits for supplies then excuses after excuses! Then the contractor Scott ask me about my loan an if the company got paid from the bank then ask me to sign this paper that they were finished so he could pay his help then through in fake promises that he ordered me solar caps n he would throw in other supplies on him so i was manipulated n coursed into signing once i signed they didnt want to come back and finish the railings n every thing is crooked they were suppose to put vinyl on everything they tried to use metal instead n what a micky mouse job i have missing vinyl pieces for months with missing simple railings there liers dishonest they took my cash n the banks money never finished the job! Then when they said they would finish it they brought the supplies n left them in my yard for 3 weeks n then i called the worker told me they were closing there doors n they couldnt pay there employees! Great what a shame ! I have been sick this whole time the stress was so overwhelming !
Now i have to find someone to finish it ! The bank put my loan on hold for 60 days with no payment! I never ever thought i would have to go through what we did but i see there are plenty of other people they hustled out there ! I hope they all go to jail i wish!! They knew what they were doing with these bank deals !!
Fraudulent contracts! N bad workman ship! Awefull people!!

Energy Wise Home Improvementsinability to complete the job hired to do

If I could provide less than one star I would. I hired Energy Wise to install a roof over my deck. Sales person comes out, we agreed and signed the contract 6 months ago. Crew shows up to my property shortly after to start building without any permits in hand. I don't know about you but I have never heard of a company that doesn't know they need permits to build on ANY house! Red flag number one!
    After some back in forth with the builder and my township (roughly 3 months because they could not get accurate drawling's sent to my city hall for approval) I still have building materials sitting all around my house rotting waiting for someone to do something. I called owner and numerous other employees several times and never get a call back or any help. I am very doubtful they can make things right after 6 months of mess ups and no communication. I will be calling the BBB now as I do not want anyone else to fall into this scam. I know the company will probably put a remark after I post this and say to call their service department and they will work something out or somehow this was my fault…. well Energy Wise… I tried this 4 times and im still waiting on my roof!
    Save you time and money and go with someone else who wants your business and future business

Energy Wise — never finished

Had the president of the company come down and do the initial free estimate put $800 down and was promised...