Gulf Careerspayment.

S Nov 08, 2018

After reading all the reviews I'm so unhappy and disheartened about this. I have paid you my money through PayPal you haven't even given me any belief or any proof in what you have said on the phone. I want a full refund other wise I'm putting an investigation through. How could this be! I got a phone call from Abdul Sami! Which I don't even believe that's his real name! And after he told me about the job that I will be getting and the exaggerated benefits and income I went ahead and paid $49 via paypal after that I got an email to confirm I have paid and to fill out a questionnaire once I did that I sent it back and didn't even get a confirmation like you would do professionally. Now I've come online when I should of done this before and seen all these comments which has really disheartened me as any professional career company wouldn't have so many reviews if that was the case! I want my money back!