Guardsman — furniture repair
In October 2018 my 90 year old mother contacted Guardsman online to fix her Lazy Boy chair. They contracted an independent contractor who went to her residence and fixed a broken spring and charged her over $220.
The spring broke and when we contacted them they said they informed her there was only a 90 day warranty which was a lie.
Don't hire them.
More Guardsman Complaints & Reviews
- Guardsman - Warranty
- Guardsman - Deined claim
- Guardsman - Claim Denied
- Guardsman - Fraud and cheating
- Guardsman - inferior product/not as advertised
- Guardsman - Customer Service Issues
- Guardsman.com - Poor service
- Guardsman - furniture repair
- Guardsman - Furniture Protection Plan
- Guardsman - Refusal to service furniture care