Menu
Greenville Smiles Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Greenville Smiles
reviews and complaints

greenvillesmiles.net

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 1 Review

How responsive is Greenville Smiles's customer service?

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Greenville Smiles has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Greenville Smiles reviews and complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Greenville Smiles reviews and complaints

ComplaintsBoard
R
10:29 am EST

Greenville Smiles Broken Dentures 4 times in 5 months

I had all my teeth pulled out the they did 4 implants to hold dentures in .I spent 8, 263.80 just for my dentures the first part the pulling of all teeth was even more .I have been back to dentist 4 times for him to repair my broken teeth he blames me said I need to get an extra set for 1400.00 more. Why would I do this when the first ones are obvious not good dentures ? What can I do about this ? I think for the price I have paid and the pain I have been in for the last few months and never going a month without my teeth breaking the dentist should replace the whole thing, They are a transparent looking cheap looking base and even look cheap the teeth look good but useless if they break all the time .. I finally just got my teeth in May of this year because they were doing the dental implants that's why it has taken so long .What can I do, when The dentist says its my fault that they are breaking ? I was eating a piece of bread this last time and they broke. I was getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner also and I have had a bad holiday still grinding my food .

Read full review of Greenville Smiles
Hide full review

Is Greenville Smiles legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Greenville Smiles as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Greenville Smiles stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Greenville Smiles should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Greenville Smiles earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Greenville Smiles achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

The age of Greenville Smiles's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Greenvillesmiles.net has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Greenvillesmiles.net has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Greenvillesmiles.net has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The greenvillesmiles.net may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Greenville Smiles protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Greenville Smiles customer service

Phone number

+1 (864) 244-7135

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Greenville Smiles?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Greenville Smiles Customer Service. Initial Greenville Smiles complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Greenville Smiles above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Greenville Smiles. Discuss the issues you have had with Greenville Smiles and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.