Great Clipshaircut

A Nov 29, 2019

We are at the great clips location ( 57 E Long Lake Rd
Troy, MI 48085 United States) at local time 12 o clock
The managers name is Marie and she is the reason we come back every time. Marie is a super women and knows what customer service is all about.

But today we met a guy " who is cutting hair for the last 11 years" called Paul . When I told him how to cut and style my child's hair he replied back that " I do not need to teach him this as he is in business for 11 years". My child is 10 yes and I always stand behind his back away from the cutting space and watch. But Paul wanted me to back off and he said that in a specifically RUDE WAY. I backed off. When me and my kid were communicating he said tomeNOT TO SHOW HIM ATTITUDES!!!
He was so rude and started speaking loudly the manager came out from the back room and started to reconcile. But when I explained the situation and she stood there for the rest of the time and warned Paul to behave and also told him that the way he is behaving is NOT Great customer service!!!

Inspite of that he was not budging from his poor sick and crooked attitudes. Paul is impolite and in spite of having 11 years of being in the salon industry he IS UNAWARE OF BASIC CUSTOMER SERVICES THAT Too With REGULAR CUSTOMERS. We are a family of 4 and extended family of 16 and we come here, all of us every time we need a cut or style.

We did have two back to back haircuts with both of my kids today 29 th nov 2019. One with Paul and the other with Hannah the assistant manager ( very good, professional and polite lady and therefore I tipped her well)

I want this Paul to have consequences for his behaviors and attitude. My contact no is [protected] — Amy Ghosh
Please call me if u need any further information.
Thanks