Grant Academy — Fraud and scam
My credit card company [Chase] contacted me to ask if I had authorized charges by "Grant Academy" & Real.com. I have never heard of or used either of these companies. I would really like to know how they had my CC# - obviously from a previous internet purchase. I have my suspicions on who it might be. Since the charges was not for large amounts I am assuming that alerts were already in place for these companies. Needless to say that account has been closed & they are out of the $$. Disgusting pathetic people.
More Grant Academy Complaints & Reviews
- Grant Academy - Google Money Profit - Scam Operation
- Grant Academy - Unauthorized Purchase
- Grant Academy - Unauthorized Check Card Debit
- Grant Academy - Unauthorized charges on my debit card
- Grant Academy - Unauthorized charges on credit card
- Grant Academy - SCAM ARTIST
- Grant Academy - Fraudulent charge
- Grant Academy - $39.95 billing on 7-3-08 discover card
- Grant Academy/ Grant Search/ Business Service - I have four unauthorized charges on my credit card which are to businesses that I do not recognize.