Grand Resort TravelThe company scammed customers and no one got any gifts or presents from them

Re Feb 19, 2016 Review updated:

We own the timeshares and we got the invitation from Grand Resort Travel. They invited us to the 90 minutes presentation and said that afterwards we would get free gifts. When we tried to get our phones and check the reviews about the company, the rep said that we should listen, but I finally did it and found many complaints and negative reviews about them. They took money and their customers never got any gifts and good presents.

More Grand Resort Travel Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sh
      Jul 07, 2018

This is so true and they need to stop. We are a senior couple and my husband is in a wheel chair, They promised us they could get us travel in 30 days that was wheelchair accessible. Not true at all this is a criminal action. Needs to be reported to Charlotte Observer, My next step.

Jul 22, 2019

@shay1234 did you ever report it. if so, what happened????

Sep 17, 2019

@Tony675 Pending, Will let you know.

Jul 07, 2018

They are pushy even after you tell them no they keep on an on untl you cannot get out without signing papers.

• Lt
      Jul 14, 2019

I'm actually putting something together now for all of previously damaged claimants. Please contact me

Jul 22, 2019

@Ltuner802 What are you putting together...[protected]@juno.com I will join.

Sep 17, 2019

@Ltuner802 Contact me, We went to small claims and are still waiting on results, I believe we need a class action suit to stop them.

How do I contact you?? tony675 I am at juno dot con