Grand Canyon Universitydisbursement/stipend

B

I have been attending Grand Canyon University and strive so hard to maintain an A average and yet every time it comes to My disbursement and stipend it is always an issue it can become to emotionally draining to deal with this every time. My stipend was supposed to be sent out on October 14th and still yet I have not received anything except mail saying that I made good grades it is strange that out of all the things that come up missing in the mail just that my check did not sure if they even sent it out when they said I called and sent e-mails about the matter and yet I feel I am getting the run around this matter. You would think that they would be more willing to help students feel less stressful and assuring that things run smoothly instead of having one feel as though they are being avoided.

• GCUStudentResolutions Oct 30, 2014

Hello Brandy,
    We are very sorry you are unhappy with your experience.  Grand Canyon University (GCU) is committed to the success of its students and values the opportunity to resolve disputes. GCU’s resolution team provides options designed to address student issues, and is available to assist with your grievance. Please contact the resolutions office at [email protected] and we will start working on your issue immediately.

• Br
    Brandy Stover Oct 30, 2014

This issue was resolved and it was not GCU fault it was postal service...

joekilzeran Jun 21, 2020

I asked for a little extra financial aid they told me I would receive more than enough financial aid I received a 1700.00 stipend but it looks like I should've gotten more. the counselors do not explain financial aid i've tried to get a straight answer from my financial aid counselor and haven't heard anything and when I talk with him its the run around I got all kinds of grants plus a sub and unsub loan from moela