GPS Magellan RoadmateCircuit City- City Assure

M

The company is a total joke. I tried getting my gps fixed. I called several times, wrote emails with no luck. Finally I got someone to let me send the machine back to get it fixed. They sent me the same gps back without fixing it. When I called several times to find out why, they said it was not covered as there was physical damage. There was no physical damage the company just doesn 't cover anything. I spent way too much time fighting this company that is a joke! I am actually too mad at this company to even write this email. don't waste your time if you don't have to.