Good Feet/Arch SupportsRip Off, made my issue worse

I Purchased some arch supports from the good feet store after dealing with foot pain cause by Plantar fasciitis. I was told that they would cure the problem with my foot pain. I should have known that it was a scam, there was no proper measurements done, or anything. I was sized and walked on a sheet of paper to make a foot print. Then asked to stand on the arch support and hold out my hands to the front, and then to the back while the sale clerk pressed down.

I was told this was to assess whether the supports gave me balance. They charged me 375$ and told me I needed two normal arch supports (called relaxers), in order for the system to work. The arch supports are cheap plastic, and do not hold up weight, thus they collapse if anyone heavier than a 90 year old lady steps on them. All told I spent close to 450$.

A week later I felt the pain worsen, and went back to the store to return them, as the clerk had mention I could do if I wasn't completely satisfied. I was told the clerk was a trainee and didn't know there was a non return policy.

Worst yet. I have since had my issue worsen to the point it is impacting my everyday life. I cannot walk for more than 15 minutes without my feet swelling up, at times the pain is so bad it effects my sleep.

I have since gone to a recommended podiatrist/physio therapist. He was mortified at the condition of my feet.

This company should be trusted about as much as a sideshow act at a traveling circus. I do not think they should be in business. If you or anyone you know is having foot issues, please do not use this company. Go to a proper podiatrist, it will save you money in the end and give you greater freedom and health.