Menu
GoNerdify Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

GoNerdify
reviews & complaints

gonerdify.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

GoNerdify Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with GoNerdify at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for GoNerdify has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of GoNerdify. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

GoNerdify reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest GoNerdify reviews & complaints

R
4:42 am EST

GoNerdify waste of money

I had a very frustrating experience dealing with these guys
I needed them to write an essay and paid almost 400 dollars for an essay consisting of only 4000 words. The way it was written was disgusting. I don't understand how you could recruit such an unprofessional person who made spelling and grammatical mistakes all over the text.
What a shame you don't examine them!
I spent my money on nothing.

Read full review of GoNerdify
J
2:19 am EDT

GoNerdify Overpriced!

It's an overpriced service.
I think their website is the best way of wasting your extra money, if you have it, of course.
I needed to get an essay of 2000 words (not the biggest one, as you can see).
They said it would cost 300 dollars!
This is ridiculous. Rates like this motivate people to write their essays by themselves. This is the only way to save your hard-earned money.
No, for real. It's very expensive.

Read full review of GoNerdify
B
12:47 am EDT

GoNerdify Absolutely unreliable company!

I used a lot of services like GoNerdify and had only negative experience. This time I did check the reviews and there were only positive ones, so I decided to give them a try. I've ordered an essay and paid in advance. I also contacted their customer service and told that they have only 5 days. Their rep assured me they'll make it on time and I believed.
My essay was supposed to be done till last Monday but they did not make it. They really failed me, and because of them I now have to write three essays to get a permission to attend the test. No thanks, GoNerdify! Absolutely unreliable company, will no use them again!

Read full review of GoNerdify and 2 comments
2 comments
I
I
ivan susilla
, US
Jul 04, 2023 4:20 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I've been putting my Phone Number to start texting, and haven't received a reply. Please call me at [protected].

H
H
Homework Doer
, US
Mar 01, 2017 1:18 am EST

The homeworkdoer site is better. You should try them. Most of the time you can even pay after the assignment is done. Homeworkdoer.com

Is GoNerdify legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals GoNerdify as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, GoNerdify stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering GoNerdify should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

GoNerdify earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: GoNerdify achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for GoNerdify. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Complaints boards detected workplace-related services and and offer a range of services to help you navigate the sometimes murky waters of job hunting. From resume writing to interview coaching to background checks, they offer a range of services to help you land your dream job.

GoNerdify has claimed the domain name for gonerdify.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Gonerdify.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows GoNerdify website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Gonerdify.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for GoNerdify have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

The GoNerdify website has a cookie consent banner indicating the use of cookies for data collection. Reviewing the privacy policy and terms of use is crucial to understanding how the data is used and ensuring compliance with regulations.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• GoNerdify protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to GoNerdify has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

GoNerdify contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with GoNerdify?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GoNerdify Customer Service. Initial GoNerdify complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GoNerdify above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GoNerdify. Discuss the issues you have had with GoNerdify and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.