Gold's Gym — unsanitary/ unorganized environment
I have been going to this location for over 4 years and the situation has gotten worse! There is no team member on the floor to rack weights or clean machines. Weights are all over the place and the machines smell like rotten milk, especially the cardio machines. It is unprofessional to have such dirty environments. The janitors here can only do so much. I have been to other locations where I see golds gym employees wiping down machines from top to bottom as well as racking weights. I understand it is up to us to rack our weights and clean the machines but not everyone does it. The rags that are provided to clean machines are always soaked in sweat and smell. Very unprofessional of Golds Gym, which is considered a more high end gym!
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - poor services
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Gold's Gym - they did not give me a guest pass and let me in
- Gold's Gym - how can I transfer my membership to someone?