Goldline Internationalracist, scamm! be careful!

P

I am a worker at this place. all the salesmen are creepy. they want to make a killing off of you, no matter what! they have a radio show that spews lies, and Mark Albarian is a RACIST! I work for him and he has a problem when the black folks are talking to eachother, i was also instructed to not look at the gold in the glass case! WTF? I am always afraid that the customers that call and are treated like ### are going to come and mob the place. The owners, Joel and his wife, who always sport Louis Vuitton, do not care about you and teh "gold" they are selling, I am quitting and hope someone asks me why! PS they didnt want my black ### on camera for thier live commercial, how bout that?

• Ju
    justin-seibert Jan 12, 2009

I formerly worked at Goldline for about 5 years and had a completely different experience from this individual with both the company and with Mark. Mark is by no means a racist, nor was the corporate culture. They were very respectful toward all races and religions as well as both genders and sexual orientations and had strict policies in place against anything to the opposite.

• Gl
    gl employee Jul 23, 2009

I've been here 6 months and I have to disagree with the original post. Not to judge by the cover, but your tone of voice and writing indicates a bit of an inferiority complex. There are dicks everywhere you work. There are dicks here. But overall, it's not like what you have states.

• To
    Tony K. Apr 13, 2010

I'm a Goldline client and I have been treated with utmost respect and professionalism from day one. It sounds like to me that you sir are a disgruntled employee that is unsuccesful and blame the organization for your shortcomings. Just by your statements, etiquette and grammar I have a hard time believing that you are even an employee. I'm assuming you lost you job or are an employee of a competitor, either way grow up!

• We
    webmrkt Jun 01, 2010

Athough this article is bent one way I am seeing many frustrated people over the rip off artists at Goldline. They got me good and are not willing to talk about it. Now that they know I want to sell, they will not return my phone calls... over a month now.

The US GOV. should be regulating this but it seems they are looking the other way.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices