Global Visasno service!! but still took my money

G

I first contacted Global Visas in May 2012 to discuss a visa application for Australia. They made a lot of promises about how they would contact me every week and had a high approval rating. I agreed to pay the fee gave them my credit card details. After that it all went down hill! They sent me a letter stating how they would assist me. The letter was supposed to contain examples to guide me in completing the application but they were not attached. Over the next two months they never kept to a single appointment time. I sent numerous emails requesting a call but this did not happen. I wasted so much of my time trying to contact them and they never bothered responding. I have been trying to get a refund for over a month now and they are completely blanking me. I have contacted my credit card company to try to retrieve the payments as no service has been provided. I will also be contacting BBC watch dog about this company. If you have had similar experiences with Global Visas please get in touch. The more people the bigger the complaint.

• Sn
    snoopy5 Aug 04, 2012

i want to raise a complaint and refund as well. please help and give me advice.

• Gl
    Glyfs Aug 05, 2012

Hi Snoopy5. Did you use your credit card to make thepayment? if you did you should contact them. If global visas have not provided you with a service but have taken your money then you can ask the credit card to company get the money back for you.

• Lo
    Loribel Nov 14, 2012

Hi, how to get my money back / refund? i started dealing with them but right after i i read some negative reviews i called them and cancelled the transaction. Credit card company said they can dispute them because i authorized them :(. what should i do??? Go to the office and bring the cops??

Anthony Saliba Jan 09, 2013

I have had an 11 month nightmare with Global Visas. They owe me £2160 and are refusing to refund me, even though i emailed them not to authorize payments. I am trying to get my money back through my debit card company. I have forwarded all my complaints to BBC watchdog, we should keep hassling watchdog so they can name and shame this disgraceful, thieving company. I have also contacted Nik Sommerlad of the Daily Mirror who has already investigated Global Visas several times. There is a Gobal Visas Facebook rip off page so join that as well. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED !!