Global Client Solutions LLC — fraud
We have been sending them monthly deposits for $465.00. We are still receiving phone calls and bills even from the creditor we supposedly already settled with. They say this is ok and just fax us the paper trail.
The only debt settlement was the one offered to us independently via US mail... and they then took a fee out of about $430.00... for settling something we could have done ourselves. They say it's a waiting game, don't talk to the creditors that call, they will take care of it. But GCS never contact us, call us with updates or negotiations. The fees come out monthly on the 20th of each month, yet nothing is being paid towards the debt and the bills keep getting higher. We've seen the same pattern affecting other people in the country. It's a sham and sorry we fell for it.
More Global Client Solutions LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Global Client Solutions - failure to respond 
- Global Client Solutions LLC / Diamond Rewards - contract not met 
- Apex Global Client Solutions - unauthorized billing
- Global Client Solutions - refund of investments 
- Global Client Solutions - not taking care of business 
- Unified Financial/Acushield/Global Client Solutions - fraud 
- Credit Relief Today/ Global Client Solutions - failure to respond 
- Global Client Solutions LLC - basically they took all my money and drive me to bankruptcy
- [Resolved] Global Client Solutions/ Fast Tract Debt - fraud and thieves 
- Global Client Solutions LLC - excessive and unauthorized fees