Gatto Harleyproduct and service

A Jun 27, 2019

I bought a 2016 harley davidson dyna street Bob, it was wrecked and they did not tell me about it, I started riding home and I noticed everything immediately. I called the salesman up and told him about it and he told me to bring it back up another day because they ended up closing after I left. I have the 3 year warranty with my bike and everything should be covered. My rims bent, I have bad front bearings, my forks were raised and making noise, my battery took a [censored] on me, there's Mark's all up and down the bike and there is probably still [censored] I'm forgetting. I'm getting highly irritated the bike is back up there right now in the service department and they r telling me they can't do anything about it. They r telling me that the warranty doesn't cover anything. They r also trying to say that I did the damages to the bike when I told them about it since day 1. Something needs to b done about this or I'm gonna go a lot farther then take this to the complaint board. This is some [censored] and I want to b compensated. Either give me a new bike or cover all the damage done to the pos u sold me. Simple as that. Stop wasting my time. The bike has already broke down on me and left me stranded and I haven't even had it for a month. My dad bought a brand new bike off of them and the gas tank leaked. Do they just not go over there bikes b4 they send them off the lot? This is complete [censored].

product and service