Gamesaver Subscription Internet CyCHARGING MY CREDIT CARD DIDN'T ORDER

FOR THE PAST 4 OR 5 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN CHARGED $9.95 ON MY CREDIT CARD. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.
I HAVE TURNED IT INTO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND AM WAITING FOR A REPLY. APPARENTLY THERE IS NO PRODUCT TO GO WITH THIS CHARGE. I CANNOT FIND ANYTHING THAT WOULD TELL ME. THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THE COMPANY ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT AND I CANNOT FIND ANY PLACE TO CALL ON THE INTERNET.

• Ti
    Ticked in WI Feb 12, 2010

I just came from my bank. I had to close my debit card to get rid of them, and the bank did reverse the $6.95 I was charged for 3 months. It's a slight inconvenience to not have a debit card for 5 days, but it beats the frustration of Gamesaver getting over on me.
    I "purchased" a game after playing a trial version that was on a "Brain Games" cd I bought from Best Buy ($10.00). I purchased the full version for $6.95, but after all the extra charges, that one game had reached a cost of $38!!! I plan to complain to Best Buy, but would ultimately like to see a class action suit against the slimeballs at Gamesaver!

joephan Jan 24, 2010

i want to cancell my gamesavers subscription and how to cancell no phone to call and keep charge of $6.95 a moth on my checking account

• Mo
    moonshadow1 Dec 07, 2009

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND WHAT IS IT FOR? I JUST FOUND A CHARGE OF $6.95 FOR IT ON MY BANK STATEMENT. HELP?

• Li
    libbyannhowe Dec 01, 2009

Is there really no way to contact these people charging on our accounts? i guess i just have to go to my bank and tell them not to let anything charge from this place.

• Ft
    fthblvr Dec 01, 2009

I was just charged $69.95. I am filing a dispute on this charge. This is crazy!

• Ag
    agnesaga Nov 05, 2009

I have same problem . My charges are 6.95 per month for nothing and I can't cancel them . If you know how to stop this please post here . Thank you .

• Ga
    gamesaver subscription Jun 28, 2009

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM. I GET 6.95 CHARGE PER MONTH, AFTER I ORDERED A GAME FROME YAHOO I START GETTING THEM MONTHLY CHARGES. BUT I CANT STOP THAT.

• Pa
    Pammie Jun 18, 2009

I am having the same problem I am being charged 9.95 on my bank card. I can not find a way to cancel. I did find a link to cancel and when I login it tells me no such user and I alway use the same id and password.

• De
    Debbra Jun 17, 2009

I have the same problem but it is $10.77 per month. Cannot find a way to cancel unless I shut down my debit account and start over - a huge project. I think they get information they need to charge when you order one game from them.

How can we stop them?

• Mp
    mprochazka Jun 13, 2009

I am having the exact same issue and I am FURIOUS!!! I have sent repeated emails to Oberon Media and to Yahoo with no response. Plus, no matter how I search on Yahoo there is nothing telling me where this subscription is! I'm thinking Class Action LAw Suit!!! This is flat out robbery as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to have to cancel my credit card just to make this stop! Please post if you ever get a solution to this madness!!! Thanks! Molly