Gallagher BassettThey do not do their job

S

This company needs to be investigated. They steal from the companys they work for and do not do the job intended.

However, the companys who hire them probably get just what they want. An insurance company that screws the employee and saves them money. Where has loyalty to an employee who has given blood sweat and tears for them gone. This should be illegal. And any one who works for them endorses this practice. I guess anyone can be bought for 30 pieces of silver.

We need to get the media involved in disputes with this company. Also the states need to stand up to them then they do not comply with orders from the state. Where is justice in this country? Where is fairness and fighting for the rights of others. This is why we need government intervention. I pay my taxes and I want the government to represent me when crooks like this take advantage of me. They force you to get an attorney so that you will lose part of your money and they sit back and feel vindicated.

Have we on empathy for the injured?