Gallager BassetAwful company

Gallagher Basset is handling claim for Yogi Bear Jellystone, in Fremont Wisconsin, which illegally dumped tons of leaves in the Village sewer system blocking the sewer main which cause raw sewage to back up into my basement, twice in one day!!! The incident happened May 2008, and still no resolution of my claim. They are insensitive to acknowledge the pain and suffering this has caused my family. With an outstanding bill in the 10's of thousands, we would like this claim to be resolved our, home has been in disarray since.

I am hoping that our claim resolution will occur soon.

• Br
    Bruce Green Feb 21, 2009

here is how I deal with GB---just "carpet bomb" them with emails. If you go onto Google and search 'Branch Matrix' it pops right up. CC as many VP's and Area VP's as you see. Also the branch manager is always at extension 201.

Some important people to copy on your email can also be found by searching "executives" at the Arthur J Gallagher Co (Itasca IL) and copy them too.

For the BEST afffect send the email to your adjuster and BLIND CARBON COPY everyone else.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices