G4Svacations problem

M Dec 06, 2018

hii sir... my name is amritpal singh Erp no. 32674 working in g4s from last 4 years in abu dhabi u. a. e. today am giving resign because of the vacation. i have 30 days vacation i application but didn't get. i went to branch office i met with mr. imran he said we are not approve one month vacation. i just following my contract there is write in clearly after one year one month vacation. i need to attend my sister's wedding ceremony & also i have to do my teeths treatment. sir after 14 hours duty i cant go office everyday for vacation. please solve my problem.
thanx...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices