G2S TARA TARA TARA HKtaking money from account without authorization

This company has taken money out of my account twice now in the amounts of $6.72. I don't know how to make them stop. I don't know what this company is and how they got my debit card information. Please Help.

• Tara Medium's response · Sep 03, 2013

Hi, all you have to do to cancel the payment of further installments that you have authorized before, is to contact Tara directly via http://www.tara-medium.com/contact.html. Please use the same email address you used when registering on Tara’s website. The satisfaction of those looking for Tara’s help is her number one aim and priority, reason for always offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
    Frank, Tara’s assistant.

• Sy
    Syed Mohiuddeen May 06, 2017

Hello,
    I am Syed Mohiuddeen from..CHENNAI...INDIA, ..My Date of Birth is 28/10/1953, TARA asked me to send a 1/3rd of Rs, 995/-INR- but I am unable to send the
    same because of some technical problem. The problem is the G2S which operates for Tara have made a clause to receive the payment by Credit Card-Where As I am having Debit Card Facility only to send.
    Is there any way that I can send the money by Debit Card to TARA.If you are unable to answer my problem pl forward this to TARA at an earliest.
    Regards
    Syed Mohiuddeen

• Th
    The Expert Aug 30, 2013

Most probably you have subscribed for tara-medium.com. Contact G2S and they will help you