FuckbookFake profile harming my image

Sir
this is Tripti bohra of India. A week back i got some extremely vulgar and cheap calss and after that i got to know that someone has made An ID of my name on ###book.com it has my and my family's contact no. The complain also been accepted by Indian police.
Fake ID name is triptibohra contact no. Is [protected]
kindly pay attention on my complaint it's a mental trauma for me
Your faithfully
Tripti Bohra
[protected]@gmail.com

• Ki
    kimstewart Sep 29, 2013

there is a fake profile with my pics on this website that I did not place there