Fruit Of The Loom / men’s boxer briefs
I recently purchased a 4 pack of your men's boxer briefs. After wearing a pair for several hours I came to the realization that men didn't design these because there's no fly for accessing the hardware. I thought maybe it was just one pair that had the fault in the package. Not! after further analysis all four pair have the same defect.
These must have been solely designed for the guys playing on Survivor where they wear the same pair of underwear for 40 days straight.
So for your future consideration to keep men as part of your customer base. You going want men's underwear to have a fly/access. It's a no brainer decision.
I have thrown away my package and receipt. If you can please forward me a package of boxer briefs with a fly I'll gladly return these with a defect.
PO Box 608
Brownsville, CA 95919
E mail address: [protected]@gmail.com
More Fruit Of The Loom Complaints & Reviews
- Fruit Of The Loom - ladies underwear 
- Fruit Of The Loom - ladys under wear hip cut 
- Fruit Of The Loom - underwear 92%polyester 8%spandex
- Fruit Of The Loom - pocket tees 
- Fruit Of The Loom - faulty under wear
- Fruit Of The Loom - never again!
- Fruit Of The Loom - 6 pack of bikini briefs size 6 to 8 seamless stretch
- Fruit Of The Loom - women's bra
- Fruit Of The Loom - womens black ankle socks
- Fruit Of The Loom (Fit For Me Underwear) - underwear