From You Flowershorrible service

B

I ordered Flowers from this half [protected]@# company for mothers day.
I ordered them on a Thursday to have them delivered on Friday. No Flowers! I got an email stating that they couldn't find a florist and they would upgrade the order. They ungraded it alright, and they charged me twice. It is now Monday and no mothers day flowers!
I called again and they had no idea where the flowers were.
Do Not do business with this company. Bad day or not, they fumbled on trying to win me back.

• To
    Tony Dominguez Apr 09, 2020

I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MY GIRLFRIEND ONLINE AND THEY SENT ME THE WRONG FLOWES I CALLED TO TELL THEM THE ORDER WAS WRONG. THEY TOLD ME THEY COULD ONLY GIVE ME 15% BACK AFTER I SPENT $70.00 ….ANYONE THAT READS THIS PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM THEY ARE A FAKE COMPANY !!! MR TURLOCK

• Th
    They are a total joke May 12, 2018

Today is May 12, 2018...
    I ordered Mothers day flowers several days ago and paid the $2.99 extra fee to have them delivered early so they would not get caught up in all the other Mothers Day orders they processing. I got an email notice that the flowers were delivered on the day they were supposed to be delivered, the only problem is that they were NEVER DELIVERED. My efforts to contact customer service by phone have proven futile. And my efforts to get some answers and to cancel the order via email with them have also proven to be a total joke. If you plan to order flowers order them from a florist directly. This is the worse mistake I have ever experienced on something so simple as to have some flowers sent.
    They really are bad. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS ...

• Er
    Eran Garcia Feb 14, 2014

Initially, after seeing the reviews from all the satisfiedcustomers, and seeing that fromyouflowers was on CBS news, I decided to orderflowers for my sister. After the flowers were delivered and my sister sent methe picture of the actual flowers that she received, I was shocked. I amextremely disappointed; I immediately emailed fromyouflowers, and provided apicture of the arrangement delivered, versus the advertised item on the site.The response was " we apologize for your disappointment, here is a $10.00coupon, florist is very sorry also". I decided to call the next morning tothe customer service line; the level of customer service is even more disappointingthan the delivery. I asked that the flowers be re-delivered, I was advised thatwas NOT going to be done, thus I could get another gift certificate, or arefund of my service fee. I was advised that regardless of the picture I sent, that the flowers I ordered which were red and pink roses were delivered, therefore a re-delivery would be the exact same item that was delivered before.Stating “you ordered red and pink roses and that’s what was delivered". Points taken, yes, indeed 2 red roses were deliveredalong with 2 pink ones and filler. Not an actual arrangement advertised orsomething comparable to it. Honestly, I didn't expect the exact same thingdelivered as it was on the website, as flowers can vary from florist toflorist, and the high demand of V-Day is understandable. However, it reallycomes down to principal, and the way that this was handled in order to make anunsatisfied customer into one that could possibly continue using their service.The lack of concern is what was most disappointing.. Again, this all is aboutprincipal, and how poorly this situation was handled.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Jovita S. Sep 17, 2013

I don't even know where to start to begin describing this company! Do yourself a favor and DO NOT order from these people. Unless you want your blood pressure raised, the recipient insulted and you left with nothing! Don't ruin it!
    I ordered flowers for my mom's b-day. I paid $70 for a nice bouquet (picture at least) that included the $15 service charge $5 expedite service and what not. The bouquet had sun flowers and tulips (her fav). The driver got lost, the flowers were suppose to be delivered before 12. She received them sometime after 2 and of course sent me a picture. I wish I had saved it, it was hideous gas station looking $10 flowers with a funeral bow on the vase. NO TULIPS, NO SUNFLOWERS. I called the company and told them its not what I ordered I want the flowers that were in the picture to be delivered to my mom same day. He said ok.
    Here comes the good part, the delivery guy came within an hour walked into my mom's house, took the flowers, the vase along with the balloon and the card and asked her why don’t you like the flowers? What's wrong with them? He insulted her, grabbed everything and left. Mind you no new flowers were delivered! You can only image my outrage when I heard this! My blood was boiling, how dare they insult my mother like that! If I was there the guy would be dead by now. This time I got the supervisor on the line. She started apologizing all the way to the moon. (By the book) She said she will refund my money because I am not suppose to get charged for that kind of service and also send my mom the flowers that I originally ordered.
    She did get the flowers at 8pm that day, still no tulips tho. 5 days later all I got was a $25 refund. When I called them they said they can only refund the service charge. This company is bogus. All the online flower companies have their issues but this is by far the worst of the worst! The way they treat people and the people they work with should only work in prison!

• Jx
    jxs Mar 11, 2013

BEWARE! This company does not ship what you see on the website!

I ordered the Florist Designed Sympathy Plant for my neighbor's funeral. I upgraded from the regular plants to the "Deluxe" which is listed for $44.99 plus shipping. During the funeral, I happened to see my order sitting on their piano. I was so embarrassed. It consisted of three emaciated plants which did not come CLOSE to filling out the basket or even nearing the handle of the basket. Are you kidding me?! I immediately called customer service and they offered me 15% off a future order. I will NEVER order from them again so I refused this. They put me on hold and then offered a measly $10 off my order. I think this is borderline fraud. They have contracts with local florists. Apparently the local florists can put whatever they want to get rid of in your order and hope you will never see what was delivered! Usually I ship out of state so this has probably happened to me before.
    You are throwing away your money if you order from this site...

• Fo
    Fokers Jan 23, 2013

READ WARNINGS. Here's mine: My grandmother just had a stroke, and lost use of her entire right side. She's in need of constant 24 hour care. I am disappointed in not being able to get the flowers, I thought I was choosing, for her. The word "Winter" next to the bouquet of flowers, that had both blue and lavender colors (her favorite), appear deceiving and threw me off. If I knew that I was going to get simply red carnations and white daisies, then I would have 'chosen' those (cheap) ones. Then, when calling customer service, a manager wouldn't even speak to me, throwing the customer service representative back into the phone call to tell me "there's nothing we can do about it. I'm sorry. We can give you a $10 off gift card." I would have gladly paid MORE for the arrangement I wanted, for my dying grandmother, the FIRST time. Change the wording in the description, at LEAST, to say: "Arrangement may appear different than pictured." Unhappy and disappointed customer.

• Bo
    Bombake May 27, 2012

Worst Floral Delivery Service in HISTORY! www.fromyouflowers.com did not deliver my mother's birthday flower's on her birthday - even though I placed the order 3 weeks in advance. They promised to deliver them the following day, and never delivered them! I demanded a refund and was told they would have to check with the delivering florist before they would honor my request. Customer service is horrible - they have canned answers for everything and aren't very helpful. I wish I would have know ahead of time that they were going to ruin my gift to my mother, I would have rather gotten flowers at the gas station and taken them to her - even picking some weeds from the yard - I could have delivered them on TIME! Please save your money, your relationships with family, your good intentions, and your future frustration - GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Mark Greenlaw Feb 24, 2012

Another Bad commitment - I sent a same day delivery which they did not meet. They did not notify me until after the business day had passed and a birthday plant did not make it. They obviously don't know what same day delivery is. I can't believe they were endorsed by CNBC, they should read they volume of complaints and run a new segment on bad service

• Mw
    mwillis14 Feb 23, 2012

This is not typical of what I have experienced or have seen on their facebook page or other sites. It is impossible to get a refund from them or get a delivery. Please beware of this company.

• Py
    pyewacket Feb 22, 2012

I had the SAME thing happen to me concerning delivery! Basically FROM YOU FLOWERS took my money, the florist they hired 'attempted' to deliver once on a Sunday then NEVER again! So in short my ill friend has NO flowers and I am ripped off out of $54.00. FROM YOU FLOWERS is not doing a thing to refund my money, and I asked them for a refund today after being given the run around of 'not being able to contact the florist' for the past 2 days!
    This company should be out of business! I am reporting them to the BBB

• Ti
    tinaressee Jan 30, 2012

Just a short note to thank you for the beautiful arrangement you delivered to my friend. She is recovering from surgery and she said how much they made her feel better. Appreciate your help. Looking forward to using your florist again in the future. Thank You!

• Da
    dave norad Jan 22, 2012

FALSE ADVERTISING FOR SURE! DO NOT BELIEVE THE CLAIM FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY OR 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. THIS COMPANY HAS VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND INTEGRITY.

• Da
    dave norad Jan 22, 2012

Very, very poor and inconsistent service. My girl still does not have her flowers for her birthday. Yesterday I called and was told that my rush delivery fee of $20 was to be credited to my account since the delivery was not on time. Today when I called and flowers were still not delivered I was informed that I only had a credit of $8. In an effort to keep my business, I was offered a 50% discount on the arrangement based on an $8 credit. When I asked to speak to a supervisor(twice) and was denied, the operator offered me the same deal both times after returning to the phone!

Quite a bit of wasted time and disappointment for both myself and my girlfriend.

I have reported this company to the better business bureau and also online in the effort that hopefully no one else has a terrible experience with this company like I did.

• Bi
    Bisled Jan 17, 2012

I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday and it turned out that they were out of the country for an additional 9 days after the flowers were delivered. They left a message saying to call for a delivery window but just delivered the flowers anyway when they didn't hear back from my friend. I have had 4 email exchanges with this bad company and I asked them to send another arrangement. They refused and offered me a "$10 credit to be used on a future order" - you can get this from their website, and anyway, needless to say, there won't be a future order with them. Stay far away from them and their pathetic customer service.

• Ki
    kingring Oct 22, 2011

Ordered flowers for same-day service before the cut-off time and no flowers came. 2 emails were never responded to, although the site stated that, "they would try everything to respond within an hour." The flowers finally came at 4pm the next day. So I called and was put on hold 4 times before they refunded me 3 bucks. What a crock..

The website says, "satisfactions guaranteed" BOGUS BOGUS BOGUS

Never seen a company lie so much and care so little!

Don't waste your money here!

• Ke
    KErdmk Oct 18, 2011

They make promises they can't keep. I called around noon on a Sunday (a good 2+ hours before the same-day-delivery orders stopped being taken) specifically voicing my concerns about the order going out and getting to the person intended that same day. The gentleman on the phone ASSURED me that there would be no problems whatsoever. I explained that if the order did not go today, it was pointless. Again, he INSISTED that there was no problem. Believing him, I ordered with From You Flowers and QUIT LOOKING AT OTHER FLORISTS. 1 1/2 hours later, a very nice woman called me back, deeply apologizing saying they were unable to deliver my order that same day and offered to have it delivered the next. I informed her, as I had the gentleman who took the order, that next-day delivery was not acceptable. She apologized again. Though I feel bad for her since this was clearly not her fault and she apparently had tried for the past 1 1/2 to rectify the situation, the poor woman had no options available to her and now, neither did I. It was CLEARLY TOO LATE to call any other florists who promised same day delivery, since it was past the time such orders are taken. So, sadly, since I trusted From You Flowers' promise, I was unable to get anything delivered. I am most disgusted with the fact that I ABSOLUTELY voiced my concerns at the beginning and was assured not once, but twice that everything would be taken care of. Then to find out not only were they unable to fulfill their promise, but it also cost me the ability to find someone who could provide me the service...truly unacceptable.

I want to be very clear that the people I spoke to were both very nice and I have no issue with them. They are just powerless to be able to fulfill their employers' guarantees.

chillwill Oct 13, 2011

My wife and I had been arguing for a little while. Possibly the worst ever, to the point where she even mentioned the "D" word. I ordered flowers, a bear, and some chocolate to send to her job to show her that I love her and still care a peace offering. The delivery was very time sensitive to me because we hadn't talked in a few days. Needless to say, the flowers were 3 days late AND they called me on the third day to tell me that they didn't even have the flowers I ordered and wanted to send some other suggestion. I was desperate, so I agreed because at this point, I will take anything to help smooth things over. It is now noon and still haven't heard anything but according to the previous reviews, I can only imagine they will be as crappy as their service.

• Mr
    mrscobaltt Jun 22, 2011

Ordered an item for Fathers Day a week before the actual date...figured I gave them enough time, right? Wrong. Item was supposed to be delivered on Friday, the 17th...nope, figure Saturday, the 18th, nope...Sunday? Of course not. Called them and asked where it was got the run around and said it would be delivered Monday afternoon (great because Fathers Day was Sunday)...did it arrive NO AGAIN! Called and they told me "it's a drop ship item and we aren't sure when it would be delivered". Well if they told me that I probably wouldn't have ordered, now would I. When I called to complain the second time, I got what appeared to be a "stepford wife" who answered the phone and just kept saying I'm sorry. Offered me a $20 gift certificate...gee, wow! Like I would order from these clowns again...and I'll put this message on every sounding board that I can.

• Bo
    BostonRobin Jun 21, 2011

I placed an order with FromYouFlowers.com on Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 10:59 a.m. for my recently widowed mother in recognition of what was supposed to be my parents’ 35th wedding anniversary. When I did not hear from my 73-year-old mother on Saturday, I assumed that she would get them on Sunday. When I did not hear anything from my mother on Sunday, I was not happy they were late but thought she'd enjoy them eventually. When I did not hear anything again from my mother on Monday, June 20, 2011, I finally called her at approximately 6:00 p.m. to see if she had received them. and she had not.
    I immediately called ForYouFlowers to inquire about my order. I spoke with a representative who said “Oh, we just received a note that said the local florist had a computer glitch, and the flowers were not delivered. Sorry. Do you want us to send the order still?” I said, “Absolutely not, unless they send them for free.” The representative said we can offer an upgrade or issue you a full refund credit, but cannot send them for free.
    I had to call this company which has my money and has a legal obligation to fill my order in a timely manner. ForYouFlowers never contacted me about the problem. The local florist did not call me or my mother to inform us of the problem. I had to CONTACT YOUR COMPANY TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM. AND YOU WANT ME TO PAY FOR THIS? IS THIS HOW YOU DO BUSINESS? If so, FROMYOUFLOWERS.COM should be out of business before I finish sending this email.
    I will now make it my mission to leave truthful negative feedback about FromYouFlowers.com on Facebook, Twitter, blogs and any website possible to warn of FromYouFlowers.com’s services – or specifically the lack thereof. I was hoping to brighten one of the saddest days of my mom’s life. So, not only did your company disappoint me, a new customer, but also my 73-year-old widowed mother. Thanks, FromYouFlowers.com, for making a sad day even worse.
    FromYouFlowers.com's response:
    Thank you for your recent inquiry. This is to confirm we have canceled your order to Carol Mangina. Your credit card will be refunded in full, and should appear on your next billing statement (normal refunds process within 1-3 business days).
    Additionally, we are issuing you a $20 gift certificate via email to redeem at any time on a future purchase.
    My follow-up response:
    If you are trying to apologize to a customer, you should be sure to correctly spell the names of the parties involved. My mother's name is Carol MANGINO--IT ENDS WITH AN "O" NOT AN "A." That bit of carelessness is just another example of your company's lack of commitment to a customer's needs.
    Second, the management of FromYouFlowers.com must believe that I am a complete idiot by issuing me "a $20 gift certificate via email to redeem at any time on a future purchase." HAH! This $20 gift certificate would not even pay for half of an order of flowers from this company. And if FromYouFlowers thinks that I'm giving them another dime--no, penny--of my hard-earned money, they are dumber than a box of rocks!

Now I can't wait to see what $#!% they want to spew now. Buyer Beware!

madauntie May 29, 2011

My story is the same as everyone else's on here. A day old flower arrangement delivered 9 days late for a new baby. It took me 5 days to dispute this, well, actually, I was told they would be delivered today, HA HA. We will see if they really get delivered. I got no where with the customer service people. I too am disputing this on my credit card. I will never use another online company without checking out the complaints first. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

• 10
    10thdiv May 25, 2011

Ordered Roses on Feb. 12th for delivery on Valentine's Day. Their website was advertising "same day delivery available"... Well I ordered the roses two days early, just to help make sure they would be delivered on time. I was even given a time frame window for delivery. I called them three times the afternoon/evening of Valentine's Day trying to find out why nothing was being delivered. So besides the fact I didn't really save any money ordering the roses from them, due to their $14.99 "delivery charge" which was not advertised until you are paying for them...(If you are buying roses online, isn't it kind of a given the delivery price should be included in the advertised price!), they did NOT deliver the roses on Valentine's Day...WTF?!?!? Since I was away and was having them sent to the house as a kind of surprise, it made it even worse when nothing showed up on Valentine's Day!!! They finally delivered just over 24 hours late... No sorry or anything, the delivery guy just shrugged his shoulders. I should have gotten a refund or an apology at the very least!!!

Today I finally decided to get myself taken off of their mailing list, due to receiving at least one spam mailing from them each day and still be irritated over the missed delivery date. So I called their customer service number, the customer service rep. on the line had a very heavy accent which was difficult to understand, all I wanted was to be taken off the e-mailing list. It took literally just over ten minutes on the phone just to get taken off the e-mailing list... I gave them my order number to reference, since it was easier than trying to spell out my email address to him. Even got put on hold three times...

This company just seem to be over-flowing with incompetence... Highly recommend NOT buying flowers from this site!

• Ed
    eduncan May 13, 2011

I orderred some flowers at the last minute from this company and orderred red gerbera daiseys in a waterring can container. They had a disclaimer about substituting like for like if needed for mother's day. Whet they delivered was a cheap arrangement of yellow daiseys in a vase-cut flowers. I spent an hour on the phone with them-being hung up on twice-trying to get the correct flowers delivered. They actually thought it was ok to deliver substandard flowers and hide behind the substitution disclaimer. They were condescending and difficult to deal with. I got the impression I should be happy my mother in law got anything at all. I paid 60.00 for the plant and they deliverred about 20.00 of flowers. The agreement was that they pick up the arrangement and get her what she wanted that was comperable to what I paid for. That was 5/11/11. They have done nothing. This is the worst florist I have ever delt with. Greedy liars is putting it mildly. When I find out which florist delivered the flowers I will file a complaint on them also. This made mother's day a truly unhappy day. If I had wanted yellow daiseys that what I would have orderred.

• De
    Debbiebug1 May 11, 2011

This is a copy of the letter I wrote to their customer service. Do not place an order with these people. I beleive I would not have gotten a refund had I not threatened to go to the better business bureau.

Dear from you flowers.com, on 5/6/11 2 days before Mothers day I ordered flowers for my mother to be delivered on Saturday or Sunday. When Sunday came around I called to see if they were delivered. The flowers were not delivered to my shock your company said that they wouldn't be delivered for mothers day. I was upset and I have had this happen once before from a different place they refunded my money and sent my flowers out. However, the only thing you were willing to do was to upgrade the order even though I asked for a refund and I was told no. So I had no other choice but to let you redeliver the flowers. Of course she didn't get them on Monday or Tuesday. I just called your company on Wednesday 5/11/11 and they said they were delivered on Tuesday at 3:30, however my mother never received the flowers yet again. They were actually gone from 9 am to abour 5 pm. and there are only 2 people left at their building the rest have left for the season. The girl I spoke to said she called the florist that they were ordered from and she said that they were delivered and left at the door because I authorized that when I placed the order. I did no such thing unless there is an automatic check mark on something like that I would have never authorized that. There is no where on my receipt that says that either. So while I was on hold I called my 70 year old mother who lives with my 69 year old father and they both said there were no flowers delivered they are friends with all their neighbors and they did not receive them either. I recomfirmed the address they were supposed to be delivered to and the address was correct. The rep on the phone said that there are 2 people saying opposite things and they they wouldn't refund my money. To me this was an acusation her not believeing me, I said that I have other things to do than to argue about some flowers. Of course I would be upset that the flowers I paid for never got to my mother. I had asked to speak to a supervisor several times to no avail. The rep was telling me to calm down or she would disconnect me. I was only trying to get my point accross to her, that she was not helping me and I wanted to speak to a supervisor. She finally let me speak to a supervisor and he gave me a refund because when he called the florist they could not give him any real information. I did not believe anymore that my mother would ever see flowers. You guys really run a shoddy business and I sreally don't appreciate having to argue with one of your employees to get satisfication. It was only when I said I would make a complaint with the better business bureau that she gave me to a supervisor.

Thanks for ruining my 70 year old mothers, mothers day

Debbie XXXXXX

• El
    ElizabethK500 May 11, 2011

Here's my story!
    I placed an order on Thursday evening (5/5) for flowers to be delivered to a wake the next day. I paid an additional fee that guaranteed the flowers would be delivered by noon on Friday (5/6). The flowers were not delivered by 5pm so I called From You Flowers and was advised the florist would not know the status of my order until his delivery truck returned from deliveries. I reminded them the flowers were supposed to have arrived by noon and that was quite odd that the florist could not call the delivery driver via cell phone. From You Flowers advised the delivery drivers could not be disturbed during deliveries. I told them I hope they never use this same florist again and that I would call them back if the flowers did not arrive by the time the wake ended (9pm). Well, the flowers did not arrive and I called From You Flowers again. I advised the flowers had not been delivered and was told by From You Flowers they were on the truck for delivery and would be at the mortuary in the next 15minutes. I said ok and that I would call them back if they did not arrive. Around midnight, I found out the flowers still had not been delivered and was back on the phone to From You Flowers. This time I was told the previous reps I had spoken to were new to the company, the flowers had been delivered at 2:30pm and had been placed in the mortuary's flower room, and that a delivery confirmation had been sent to me via email. I advised the flowers had not in fact been delivered as I was at the wake and they were not there. From You Flowers advised they would check with the florist in the morning and call me back. I phoned the mortuary in the morning and inquired if they had received any flower deliveries the previous day and was advised they had not. As of noon on Saturday (5/7), I had not heard back from From You Flowers, so I called them yet again. This time they placed me on hold and called the mortuary to confirm no flowers had been received. I was then advised they would be able to send the flowers to a home address on Monday (5/9). I said ok and gave them the name and address of where to send the flowers. On Monday (5/9), I received a confirmation of delivery email. Today, Tuesday (5/10), I spoke with the flower recipient and found out no flowers had been delivered. I called From You Flowers again this evening and was advised they had received confirmation of delivery on 5/9. I told them that was nice, but the flowers had not been delivered. They then said they would need to speak with the florist again tomorrow morning (5/11) and would call me back. At this point, I told them the whole situation was ridiculous and that I did not want flowers coming from the same florist as he/she had already provided two fake delivery confirmations and that I wanted them to find another florist that could deliver to the same area. They said they found another florist in the area and that the flowers will be sent tomorrow to the home address I provided to them on 5/7. I am appauled by how I have been treated by this company and am shocked in the manner in which they handle their business. I have been treated as if I am lieing. I told From You Flowers from my first complaint call that I am not looking for compensation, I just want the darn flowers delivered...period. We will see what happens tomorrow, but I am not holding my breathe. I am sure I will be on the phone with them again within the next 24hrs! :(

• El
    ElizabethK500 May 11, 2011

• Si
    six30 May 10, 2011

I recently ordered flowers for Mother's Day. No flowers were received by my mother in law. I called customer service and told me they will inform me of its status. Then Monday comes and still no sign. They bribed me with a $10 gift certificate and an upgrade. I told them that I may consider as long as they give me a guarantee delivery time. I was told 6PM but still nothing. While talking to the customer service agent, I was told that they received a confirmation from the florist but upon checking with my mother in law, she has not received anything. It took me about 6 calls just to follow up and finally cancel the order. Funny thing is that they offered to deliver by Tuesday! Of course I did not agree to it. It took pretty much the whole day of Monday just to cancel the order if you include being put on hold. Do not make the mistake of ordering from this flower shop!

• Ze
    zeusneis May 10, 2011

Yep, ordered flowers for delivery on Saturday for Mother's Day. No flowers delivered, no notification that the flowers weren't delivered and they don't even answer their phones. You hold for 2 minutes and 40 seconds and then they just cut the call. I emailed and got no response. Still, no flowers, no information and I never even would have known that I'd paid for a service that wasn't provided if I hadn't asked my Mom directly if she liked the flowers. DO NOT patronize this fraudulent company!!!

• G3
    g3treal May 10, 2011

Same here! Ordered early last week, paid for early delivery Friday, Flowers never arrived, no email/phone call, nothing. Just found out the hard way the flowers never came, emailed several times, no answer, called and rep didn't have a clue as to why and said they would be there Sunday or Monday. A quick google and Bing search has found this has happened to many other people as well. Busy holiday or not, there is no excuse for the lack of professionalism and responsibility this company and their employees have provided to me or the others who have had their occasion ruined by this firm. Don't read any of the BS on their web site about guarantees, staff empowered, it's all BS. They don't care, can't help you and won't refund squat for their mistakes except the stupid $5 fees they charge for a service they can't provide. Order from a local florist or another web site if you want your flowers & gifts to arrive on time. I can't say enough how much time and effort has been wasted just trying to get flowers to someone reliably.

• Tf
    tfull May 09, 2011

On Thursday, May 5, 2011 I ordered a Mother's Day arrangement to be delivered on Saturday, May 7, 2011 to the home of my brother in Florida, where my Mom was staying. Saturday came and went without delivery, of which I was informed of by my brother late Saturday night. Again, no delivery of the flowers the next day, on Mother's Day. So I emailed "From You Flowers" about 4:30 PM and asked for an explanation and a refund. About 11PM that night I received an email saying my order had been delivered. I contacted my brother the next morning (today, Monday May 9, 2011) asking him whether he got the flowers and he said they had left it in the middle of the night by the front door. He went to bed around 11PM and they were not there at that time. Of course, Mother's day had come and gone and so had my mother, who never got her flowers as ordered. I called to complain and asked for a refund, and was told that since there was a delivery, no refund was permitted. They offered me a $15 gift certificate, which I declined since I won't be using their service again. There are enough other services out there that get the job done, so would avoid this one at all costs.

sam33705 May 06, 2011

DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM FROMYOUFLOWERS.COM. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I HAD AN ORDER THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DELIVERED ON THURSDAY MORNING BEFORE 12PM AND I PAID EXTRA. CALLED THEM THAT DAY AT 10A AND WAS TOLD THAT MY FLOWERS WOULD BE DELIVERED BEFORE 12PM. CALLED THEM AGAIN AT 12:15PM, FLOWERS HAD NOT BEEN DELIVERED, NOR DID THEY EVEN HAD A FLORIST LINED UP TO SEND THE FLOWERS OUT. THEY SAID THE FLOWERS WOULD BE DELIVERED BY 5PM AT THE END OF THE DAY AND I TOLD THEM TO CHANGE THE ORDER TO BE SENT OUT ON FRIDAY MORNING BEFORE 12PM. CALLED AGAIN ON FRIDAY AT 11AM, NO ONE KNEW THE STATUS OF THE ORDER. I CALLED BACK AT 12PM, ORDER STILL HADN'T BEEN DELIVERED. NOW IT'S 3PM AND NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THE ORDER IS GOING TO BE DELIVERED. LOTS OF TIME WAS WASTED CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE. I SPOKE TO OVER 10 DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH 10 DIFFERENT ANSWERS. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AND GO THRU ALL THE STRESS THAT I DID. BETTER OFF WITH 1-800-FLOWERS OR A NATIONAL NAME BRAND COMPANY.

jadenaa1 Apr 12, 2011

OMG I c ant believe all these people had the same problem with this scamming company...This is nuts..How did the number even get on google? I think they are fake..Im calling my credit card company right now to get my chargeback done. I should've looked them up before giving out my credit card number..What idiots...

jadenaa1 Apr 12, 2011

I ordered flowers friday morning at 9am, supposed to be guaranteed delivered in MD by 3pm same day, , , , hell, the shipping charge is $14.99. Today is Monday 730pm. Still not delivered. I called several times and all I keep getting is a half [censor] apology and a free upgrade, a call to the florist who said definitely by 6pm, almost hours ago. Now all of a sudden they are closed. I called again, they now promise to credit 20% back plus delivery charge, and will go for tomorow delivery. I sent them as an apology for a fight to my husband and now am apologizing for him almost missing a flight to wait for these stupid [censor] flowers. Next time Im going back to 1800Flowers. Where did i get thes bullcrap company from? Im not even sure they are real, but I'll take that up with my credit card company. This scamming place is nuts...Please don't give them any business...

• Li
    Livid over this Apr 05, 2011

OMG! So many of these complaints are so similar to my own experience...I ordered Thursday around 12:28pm for them to be delivered on Friday specifically before 4pm...NO FLOWERS! Called them twice on Friday trying to verify the delivery time and that they understood the importance of the 4pm because the person I was sending them to leaves work at 4pm...Called at 4:04pm on Friday...STILL NO FLOWERS! They promised to have them sent to her home address by 6pm...but after being placed on hold 3 times they came back on the line the 3rd time to tell me it would be Saturday...While all this other is going on they billed my card 3 times(2 more than should have been). If only you all could have heard me on the phone...livid doesn't even describe my demeanor at this point. So I called at 2pm on Saturday they still had NOT been delivered to the home address...called again @ 5pm and finally the truck was on the way. When my BFF called me to tell me she had gotten flowers(everything was a surprise to her)at 5:17pm I checked my bank account and thats when I found the 2 extra charges on there...they assured me the monies would be returned within 48 hours...here I am going on 72 hours and nothing!!! ! Oh! and a credit for a whopping $10.00 and the upgrade they promised was only 1 more flower added to the arrangement(there were 2 Gerbera flowers in the arrangement on the we site and my BFF sent me a pic and there was only the 1 more added) What a cheesy compensation for all I had been through with them!. I WILL NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!! AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!!!

• Se
    Seweer Mar 16, 2011

I ordered flowers from this website, had them same day delivered, saw them a week later when visiting the person they were sent to, and immediately noticed it was not even close to the photo and description presented on the site. The bouquet delivered was a 30 dollar arrangement and i had purchased a 50 dollar arrangement. Called to request a refund or re-delivery of the correct arrangement and was only given a 10 dollar gift card. A gift card i will never use because i will not be using their service again.

And i recommend that you do not either. The are not managed well and cant guarantee that what you purchase is what gets delivered. Very disappointing.

• Lo
    lovelymars Feb 25, 2011

first off, they delivered the flowers a day late. Also, the vase was dirty and the water was murky with flower pieces floating in it. For the premium arrangement ($69.99) it had 6 roses and 5 semi dead lillies and a bunch of green xtras. the print on the card was barely visible due to low ink!.. horrible birthday gift..

• Me
    Melaniem68 Jan 31, 2011

I wish I would have read these reviews before using this company. Flowers under $30? Sure. With a $15 delivery fee. Then add this fee and that fee and I ordered it on Thursday for Sunday delivery. SUNDAY they call to tell me they can't deliver the flowers. By that point, I was out of town and couldn't get a present to my sister. I was furious. Their refund policy? 1-3 days. I said NO. I have to pay immediately for services you should too! I did get it in 24 hours but it still tied my money up and no present. I will use local florists from now on.

• Ca
    caliboi24 Jan 03, 2011

I want to post this so everyone hears me. I have used from you flowers in the past, and have been very pleased. this past weekend for my mom's birthday, I ordered an arrangement. I got a call at 5:55 pm to let me know that they could'nt find anyone to deliever the flowers, and appologize and say they would give me a free upgrade, , So I called them right back. but come to find out. 24 hour a day customer service does'nt really exist. and told to call back tomorrow. ok so now I missed my mom's birthday. i'm really ticked off by this point. I leave my name, phone number. and made it very clear that I wanted at supervisor to call me. Should I be shocked that nobody called me! I guess not. so I called them again. and was told so sorry very busy. and they could try to send them out tomorrow, ok now 2 days past my moms b-day. really really ticked off now. I told them forget it. just give me my money back, and I would get someone else to do it. Trust me after I said those words they started acting like I mattered. To late to try and win me back. I would strongly recomend not using this company. They have lost my buisness for life.

• Ci
    Cindy F. Sep 12, 2010

I placed a flower order for Grandparents Day on Sept. 11th. The representative assured me that the flowers would be delivered on Sunday, Sept. 12th. The following day I received a call from them stating that they were unable to deliver the flowers as promised, but would gladly deliver them the following day with apologies. I told them to forget it and I cancelled the order. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS *&%##@*
    company! They obviously don't care about customers.

• Ny
    Nynex44 Jul 15, 2010

Boo f*cking hoo. You're all so spoiled that you can't handle or understand the fact that not everything is going to go your way. If a botched flower delivery is the worst thing you ever have to deal with, you are extremely lucky. GET OVER IT AND GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!

• Mc
    mcs.texas Jun 07, 2010

I had the same experience. I ordered same day delivery (paid extra) on flowers for a wedding reception that night and received a phone call at 5:30 PM telling me they couldn't find a florist in Charlotte, NC. to fill the order. But they charged me for them. Never again. I suggest all dissatisfied customers let CNBC know about their experiences, because the site quotes them as saying "the best".