Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Employment & Career Freelancer.com Account suspended, can't communicate. Loosing money, clients..

Freelancer.com review: Account suspended, can't communicate. Loosing money, clients..

B
Author of the complaint
7:54 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In brief how this happened. Few days ago, my partner (lived in same house) decided to close her freelance account which she dont use anymore. SO before that she wanted a tiny $ 15 to give that to me. She used the computer what I used for my regular freelance work. (We have single computer in house). freelance flagged that as suspicious activity and ask verification. I have submitted what I had as you can see form the uploaded images. There is no way of talking to customer care from verification center to explain anything, because just a message board exists which I guess they cant see without submit new documents. Anyway as I understood the act was not ok and assured them it wont happen again. They accepted that part as you can see. Thank you them for that.

But the only issue raised with the physical address proof. I explained them what I cant provide and why. But after 3 different documents they just suspended the account.

Now I sent email to customer support as the suspension page telling me to do. They received the request and send me a ticket.

Ticket id: LSIA-4684-DDNU.

The issue is in a suspended account I cant talk with them. Because after click the link it needs to be login, I did and its always coming back the suspension page (image attached).

I built up the reputation and client base in 6 years, a paid member and working hard to support my family honestly.

And in final that I get from the platform in the name of verification process.

I expected to get a help and cooperation.

View 0 more photos

More Freelancer.com complaints & reviews

Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Freelancer.com - fake projects and identity
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money
Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money
Freelancer.com - scam