Fox TV / judge jeanine

United States Review updated:

I think Fox is becoming more and more liberal all the time. I thought we had free speech and yet you want to take Judge Jeanine off for what she said. Other shows belittle our president and republicans and not a word is said. But the judge tells the truth and tells it like it really is and how we grass root Americans feel and believe and she is taken off the air. I think you will be losing my family and a lot more people and families if this is what you call fair reporting. The same with Tucker Carlson, he has every right to speak what he believes and what we the people want him to say for us who can't speak on a platform. You are caving to the leftist socialist Democrats and we the people who made you #1 will leave you to report all the lies and go down with CNN and every other lying scheming network. I hear rumors that there is another group that will stand up for our liberty and report the truth and stand up for the people who are going to be on their show. You will lose every conservative and Republican that really cares about our country! God Bless America and everything that our heroes fought for and what we will uphold!!

Sh
Mar 17, 2019

Comments

• Ro
    Best Best Advice

I agree with the above comment. It's a sad day when someone as courageuos as Judge Jeanine is cancelled and not supported by her network. How is it possible that Fox would cave to this fake pretense of offense and mob rule. I'm one of millions of loyal viewer's who are offended you would even consider cancelling Judge Jeannie. What are you going to do about my offense?

Don't you see the true purpose of this; Fox News is being CENSORED and your team of journalist's, reporter's and contributor's are being systematically targeted. It started with Hannity, then Laura, only Tucker last week and now
    Judge Jeannie. Who will be next?

Wake up Fox leadership and support Judge Jeannie and the rest of your incredible team before it's too late!

• Ru
      18th of Mar, 2019

WE LOVE JUDGE JUDY AND EITHER WANT HER BACK OR WE WON’T WATCH ANY MORE!! FOX IS BECOMING TOO LIBERAL!!! SHEPHARD IS THE ONE WHO OFFENDS PEOPLE I NEVER WATCH HIM AS HE IS RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS!!!

• Ga
      18th of Mar, 2019

It is a sad day for our country when we are not permitted to state facts and our opinions
    regarding the liberal left and their efforts to resist following the laws and constitution of the US. A Junior congresswoman, was permitted to disrespect the office of the president by using foul language, and ranting antisemitic views. This conduct was over looked by the media . But, a respected Judge was reprimanded for merely stating facts that referenced this congress-woman's actions and beliefs. I would call this the highest form of bias action. The companies that pulled their advertisement are not companies I am familiar with, but they are obviously not people I would want to do business with.

Fox News, show your patriotism by allowing all view points in your programs, thereby supporting all american's, liberals and conservatives! Bring back Judge Jeanine.

• Cl
      18th of Mar, 2019

Put JUDGE JUDY back on!!! Are you a bunch of idiots or what?

• Su
      18th of Mar, 2019

Judge Judy was not canceled. Geez, can you people not read English? Judge Jeanine Pirro was taken off of one show so far. She hasn’t been canceled yet. Our president loves her and wants her back.

I watch her daily on television. Very fair and understanding judge who is a pleasure to watch, unlike the other judgemental actress. Judge Jeanine spoke her mind and made sense. FoxTV is under attack so is taking action against anyone with an opinion.

• Lo
      19th of Mar, 2019

I will treat Fox news as it has treated Judge Jeanine Pirro. Enough said. Let me know when I can tune in again.

• Ba
      20th of Mar, 2019

I am amazed that Fox chose to make such cowardly and rash judgments with no sense to them. Judge Jeanine noted for her honesty and now Donna Brazile noted for her dishonesty. I am not going to be party to a network that has no guts for doing the right thing with integrity, dignity and COMMON SENSE. You guys are losing it, fast. WOW, I am truly amazed that you actually caved and prefer not doing the RIGHT thing, the TRUTHFUL thing. Will be looking elsewhere very soon. So very SAD!!! I don't know where the Judge is going, however, I will follow her wherever she lands. You guys are not RIGHT!!!

• Ba
      20th of Mar, 2019

Just so you know, between 3 and 4pm I NEVER watch FOX. That shephard guy is tooo obnoxious and is an obvious Trump Hater. Very, very, very obvious. He has NO objectivity whatsoever. TDS.

• Su
      27th of Mar, 2019

You are hiring Joe Biden's former chief of staff, Donna Brazille, Hillary Clinton's gofer who gave Hillary the questions to the debates, Obama-appointed and fired-by-Trump Preet Brahara, former NY southern district chief who spent the last three years at CNN indicting, incarcerating, and executing the president? So this is the direction FOX is going to stay ahead of the pack of the conspiracy TV cable channels? Seriously, is this the way you see to profits and looking after the interests of your investors?

So, Jeannine Pirro was impaled for telling the truth, while the Jihadi Sharia-compliant scumbag who swore in on the Koran to be elected to congress goes laughing on her merry way after slandering the entire Jewish People, shaming them, and putting suspicion on them right from Congress? What next, prayer rugs in your executive offices?

In other words, this Jihadi with terrorist connections - yes, she went to a Hamas-connected meeting right after the vote, laughing - didn't put her hands on the Bible from which the US Constitution and Bill of Rights - the supreme laws of our land - were substantially extracted, governing man's behavior: but Rather, Dan, on the Koran, from which Mohamed's words are extracted governing Sharia Law for Muslims, not the laws of our land.

This is Justice?