Forever Living Productssun cream factor 30

R

Sadly I was told this works for everyone it does not! I went tont to Dominican republic and I had the worst most painful heat rash ever. it was very expensive for a small amount of suncream surely it should have worked? I would like my money back because it did nothing for me! it didn't work as promised I had severe heatrash I have photos. I couldn't wear shoes, my hands looked like they had scales and my chest looked like I had a disease so my holiday to carribean was ruined slightly by this as I was in agony I had to buy an ointment systral cream in 24 hours it cleared up I had to suffer with the heatrash 6 days to try give product a chance to work. I really didn't! I went on holiday 02/09 until 17/09 by the 04/09/15 I was covered in this heatrash it only got worse and I had to stay out the sun. I was recommend this by forever living reps and it didn't work?? surely if something does not do what it says it will do you should get your money back, she has not offered a refund just said it works on everyone else-good answer... I have no invoice the representative ordered it. what can I do?

RESOLVED

• Forever Living's response · Oct 02, 2020

Hello there, we are so sorry to hear that this was your experience! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Creating a sunscreen which was Water Resistant, with a high concentration of aloe vera, and a natural mineral sunscreen was an extremely challenging project for our scientists. FBOs around the world were a part of a focus group and tried and approved this new formula before we launched it. We recommend that you apply this sunscreen liberally to all exposed areas 15-30 minutes before exposure to the sun. Reapply when skin feels dry, within 40 minutes of any water activity or at least every 2 hours.
    Please contact the Forever Business Owner you purchased the product from regarding any returns or refunds. We are happy to share that we are working on a new formula of sunscreen to replace the current formula! Please know that we hear you, we value your input and your voice shapes the future of products.