Forerunner HealthcareScam

R

I did start a process to travel to India for medical treatment and online I found forerunners health care run by Dr Bojwani to be treated in Apollo New Delhi; and we did agree to pay 8000 US dollars for 9 days treatment at hospital and 7 days at hotel. Everything was done appropriately by our part and my mom traveled to India for the treatment. Mr Saint Bahri Bojwani assistant Phone number is [protected] received them at the airport. He told us the admission to the Apollo hospital has been successful and My Mom will phone me the next day as she was tired and sleepless, Mr Saint gave us room number where my mom was admitted .Our effort to contact with my mom was unsuccessful, We tried for two days to reach my mom but was impossible. All our call to Dr Bojwani never been returned either. On the third day finally we got in touch with him to find out she was admitted at Arthemis heath institute. Totally surprise and shocked for us and we asked him to talk to them .He gave us a phone number [protected] with the name of Jennifer who answers Apollo and she communicated me my mom. We were glad she was ok but very disappointed with the whole situation and the lie. That not to mention we gave a deposit 30 %.We had to pay another 8000 and transfer my mom to Apollo New Delhi and gets the treatment. I believe I have to address to you. We have the evidence to prove it.

More Forerunner Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

Mary Ellen Hannigan May 16, 2012

While I was a patient at Forerunners HealthCare, I was extorted by Dr.Ilyas (which may be a phony name) for $1000.00 USD, he stole my money, ripped off my meds and personal belongings, another doctor (his son) hit me in the head 15 times, because I was crying out for help. this ### also omitted me to hospital, I didnt want to go, they called police on me because I was calling for help and banging on the windows to get someone's attention. There, in a hospital in Nagpur, the same guy who hit me in the head also tried to extort ANOTHER $800 for my hospital stay, which was not voluntary. He later came in my hospital and physically tried to take my laptop computer away from me because he wanted that in lieu of payment. I had to physically hold on to it and fight this guy to keep my computer. I never received any aftercare from them, although I sorely needed it. I had just had my upper and lower lids done and a full facelift. NEVER GO TO THESE FORERUNNERS PEOPLE, they are a bunch of hoodlums, extorters and criminals. THEY ARE A COMPLETE RIPOFF, they tell you the surgery will take place in a well known, respected hospital in Mumbai, then all of a sudden, after you have paid your hard earned money, they send you to some industrial town in the middle of India, hundreds of kilometers away from your supposed destinanation. THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. THEY ARE EVIL, GREEDY thieves and liars. I WAS AN OLDER WOMAN, BY MYSELF WITH MANY MEDICAL PROBLEMS AND THEY DID THIS TO ME. THEY WILL DO IT TO YOU TOO - DO NOT PATRONIZE FORERUNNERS, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

• Ro
    Rose02 Jul 10, 2011

Hi everyone. I would like to voice my opnion on this as well. I am greately dissapointed as I paid up front for few procedures to be done on the cosmetic surgery. To my dissapointment Dr.Bojwani failed to do my rhinoplasty which is mention and confirmed in my quotation price along with my tummy tuck procedure. I am very displeased and came home dissapointed. Dr.Bojwani is getting more than 100% profit from most of the patients abroad. My tummy tuck procedure was not done neatly as it left with bad scars for the stitching were not fine. It was rough sticthes and I feel embarass of my body now than what it was earlier. I feel it was a total rip off and I will not recomment foreigners going through the much talked about Dr. Bojwani.