ForcitCampleFraud, relieving letter not issued

R

First of all, it would a shame to employment if I call this a company. its a Employee harassment cell.

They take 60+ hours per week work out of an employee and pay him 5k or even less means the salary of skilled workers B.Tech/MCAs here is even less than garbage collectors and sweepers.

I can give the reference of 20+ people at least whom this company has exploited badly and threatened again and again to ruin their career. They dont have any emotions, any self worth, any human virtues in them.

They promised me to give increment in my salary and asked me to take back my resignation. But They neither gave me increment nor the incentives of previous 2 months.

I filed resign again. When I filed resign, they started torturing me like hell during the notice period duration. They made me so tense and I have references of people who know much harrassed me. First and foremost, they had my original degree documents which they took from me saying that we will return them after 6 months but they did not return. Experiencing great torture when I somehow managed to complete my 45 days notice period, they told me i have to serve 20 days more since they have no replacement and started threatening me to ruin my career.

In the end. I was so much tortured that I said. please gimme my documents just I dont need anything else. Means they consumed more than 25-30k salary of mine, Entire PF.

Plus they gave everywhere my so bad feedback. I have worked here really hard and I have references and proofs of people who saw my dedication level.

Now I am just requesting them the releiving letter so that I can join any other company. I dont need money I am just asking for what is rightfully mine. They are not even giving that.

Please help me

RESOLVED

After putting comments on Complaint Board finally I got my relieving letter from this company. Thanks complaint board!