FlySafairbaggage/items stolen from luggage

S Nov 16, 2017

I was traveling on 11/8/2017, 8:15AM flight. During the transport of my luggage from Johannesburg to Capetown on FlySafair Airline; when I checked my bag it had been entered, items stolen and a dirty shoe sandal left in my bag.

My roommate to me some of her items had been stolen and I immediately check my bag and same thing had happened to me. We reported the incident to our group coordinator. The next day another member said that their bag also had missing items.

Items missing from my bag was a Swarovski necklace, 2 pair of gold earrings, and a U-shaped travel pillow.

I have review the FlySafair Customer Care Service webpage and there seems to be a number of complaints regarding similar issues with the integrity of the Airline's trust with customers luggage.

I would like to be compensated for my losses; what's the next step.

• Updated by staplin · Nov 16, 2017

FlySafair Contacts & Information
    Posted: Nov 16, 2017 by staplin
    Luggage/Items stolen from luggage
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
    Johannasberg, South Africa

I would like to be compensated for my losses; what's the next step.

FlySafairFlySafair