[Resolved] Floryday[protected] dress half sleeve maxi - x line dress

I had ordered a dress on the 14th of March but it took nearly a month to arrive.
I tried to cancel the order when I realized it would be very late, as I was going away for 5 weeks. Of course it was not right as I could neither try the item on nor return it on time, due to the very late delivery...

I am now home, tried the dress on but it is not at all like the picture; the colours are less vivid and the material very thin...

I want to return the item and request a full refund as soon as possible as you are in breach of contract for not sending it within 9 days but over 3 and a half weeks later...

I am expecting a reply asap. Where do I return the item to.Could I have a full address in the UK>
Dominique Thatcher

• Resolution Statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response · May 16, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,