[Resolved] Floryday — [protected] dress half sleeve maxi - x line dress
I had ordered a dress on the 14th of March but it took nearly a month to arrive.
I tried to cancel the order when I realized it would be very late, as I was going away for 5 weeks. Of course it was not right as I could neither try the item on nor return it on time, due to the very late delivery...
I am now home, tried the dress on but it is not at all like the picture; the colours are less vivid and the material very thin...
I want to return the item and request a full refund as soon as possible as you are in breach of contract for not sending it within 9 days but over 3 and a half weeks later...
I am expecting a reply asap. Where do I return the item to.Could I have a full address in the UK>
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
FloryDay Customer Care's Response · May 16, 2019
Thank you for your sharing.
We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?
Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.
Thank you for your time.
More Floryday Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Floryday - total scam!! 
- [Resolved] Floryday - dishonest company 
- [Resolved] FloryDay.com - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - no return process available 
- [Resolved] Floryday - attempting to return item & no address or phone number to contact them 
- [Resolved] Floryday - sundress 
- [Resolved] Floryday - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - shearling 3/4 sleeve coat sz s
- [Resolved] Floryday - what happened to my order? 
- Floryday - clothing