FitbitVerse 2

M Jul 17, 2020

My Verse 2 started buzzing all the time. it would not operate correctly the battery would only last 3 days...
Called fitbit, they had me to reset it to the factory settings, it worked for a little bit, the battery was still only lasting 3 days. Then it started the buzzing again, called again, and I have to go through the same processes again and reset it to the factory settings...
It still would not let me use the apps and the battery still was running down.
Called a third time, now they want me to send my watch to them.
I sent it in on 7/9/2020 I checked today and it will not be there until the 7/24/2020 on their prepaid label... What??? They will not send me a replacement until they get my watch... I'm so upset I can't believe this company!!! I have no idea when I will get my watch...
When I call fitbit they just sound like robots! No help!
I'm so disappointed with Fitbit's customer support and that they don't stand behind their product and that fitbit is not willing to help their customers! Really 3 weeks for a replacement or longer!
I will not recommend fitbit devises!