First Aid Web, Inc. — CPR and first aid cards
I did the online cpr and first aid renewal courses in early August, passed both courses, and put the cost of both certificates on my discover card. I have not received either card as of Friday, September 5, but the charges of $29.90 for each card has been added to my discover card. I would like to receive my cards or else please remove the charges from my discover card. I can not afford to re-take the courses and charge them again. PLEASE HELP! Thank you. Katheryn A. Kearns 1004 Vermont Avenue. Pittsburgh, Pa [protected] (The e-mail address has been changed from what I had when I redid the courses, if that makes any difference.
More First Aid Web, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- First Aid Web (FirstAidWeb.com) - CPR card is a rip off!
- FirstAidWeb.com - Took course, passed test, paid, no CPR Card
- Firstaidweb Inc. - C.P.R. Card
- First Aid Web Inc. - CPR and First Aid cards have not been rec. after being paid for three weeks ago.
- Firstaidweb Inc. - Customer Orders
- First Aid Web and National Health and Safety - I did not received my cpr/first aid card in the mail and charges was posted to my credit card on 1/2112
- FirstAidWeb.com - i havent gotten my certification yet!!!!
- FirstAidWeb.com - First Aid Certification
- FirstAidWeb.com - CPR certification wallet card
- Firstaidweb Inc. - First aid and cpr certification