First Aid Web, Inc.CPR and first aid cards

I did the online cpr and first aid renewal courses in early August, passed both courses, and put the cost of both certificates on my discover card. I have not received either card as of Friday, September 5, but the charges of $29.90 for each card has been added to my discover card. I would like to receive my cards or else please remove the charges from my discover card. I can not afford to re-take the courses and charge them again. PLEASE HELP! Thank you. Katheryn A. Kearns 1004 Vermont Avenue. Pittsburgh, Pa [protected] (The e-mail address has been changed from what I had when I redid the courses, if that makes any difference.

Joan Bourassa Dec 02, 2008

I also did the program on line and charged the cost to a credit card and have not received my certification card.
    Is there a time frame to receive this? I think there should be a note to the students how long it would be before we receive the card in the mail. If mine is lost please take the charges off my account.
    Thank you.

• Vi
    Victor Kazantsev May 21, 2009

I faced the same problem. My credit card account was charged but I have hot received my certification card.
    I sent three messages at http://www.firstaidweb.com but have not received an answer.
    I would like to get my certificate or money back.
    Thank you.
    Victor Kazantsev
    e-mail: [email protected]

• Ju
    Judy funk Sep 12, 2009

I also did the program on line and charged the cost to credit card and have not recived my certificate card. Thank you judy.funk @frontiernet.net

Jacsmith Oct 21, 2009

I have also done the cpr course online and have not recieved my card yet. Thus, the money was taken from my account. I would like to have my card sent to my house because I need it for work. My conformation letter said it would be mailed out on or before October 19, 2009. If this can not be done, then I would like to get my money back.
    Jacqueline Smith

• Co
    Connie F Williams Feb 13, 2012

I have also done the cpr/first aid course online and have not received card in the mail yet. and i have been charged ..this course was taken on January 2014..after reading the comments and complaints are all the same. this let me know that this company have really scammed us out of our money and need to be reported to the consumer affair board immediately!

Connie Williams,

• Ta
    Tamica Burkett May 15, 2013

I took my cpr certification online at firstaidweb.com my card was charged but it would not let me print my card out nor has it been sent to me by mail. I have sent several emails and go no response. I want my card or my money back.

Tamica Burkett

• La
    Lanett28 Mar 25, 2016

I took the course more than a month ago and haven't received anything, I've contacted them no response I need my cards or my money back. Should do this to people

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices