Firebird Arts and MusicNo items, No refund, Scam

1 x Cello cc21 9 inch $16.00
1 x Violin V1096 4 inch $12.00
Total: $36.75
On 3/16/12

I have yet to see my order.
I called over ten times, no one answers nor returns my calls.
Only once after a month has someone e-mailed me and said my order was in "delay" because my cello was out of stock? Really? Never said that on the website. Scam perhaps?
I have requested a refund, never got one. Sounds like a scam because my credit card was charged before shipment.

Five days ago I opened a case with the BBB, and have yet to have Terri Lee reply, probably because this whole company is a fraud.

• Pa
    Pat E Sep 08, 2011

Update
    I have now received a full refund from Firebird Arts and Music
    Pat